Do you have a passion for delivering client success? Do you want to be at the forefront of a revolution in proposal writing?
AutogenAI is looking for experienced Proposal Writers to join our team of User Coaches. Our software is revolutionizing the way bid professionals write.
AutogenAI is one of the fastest-growing Generative AI SaaS companies that brings the latest advances in artificial intelligence, specifically in natural language processing, to the task of producing winning tenders and proposals.
AutogenAI’s software will change the way that people write. Our User Coaches help our users to navigate that change so that they get the very best out of our artificial intelligence tools.
Our User Coaches at AutogenAI have a huge variety of backgrounds and experiences.
This is a multifaceted role. You might come from any background and skill set but you will:
- love passing on knowledge;
- be charismatic and persuasive;
- enjoy working to clear targets;
- thrive in uncertain environments;
- be passionate about users and their success;
- be able to train and develop people;
- adore the written word.
- Proposal Writing knowledge
- Experience or working knowledge of the RFP process
- Process and data driven
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Help develop and deliver engaging training, including video tutorials, webinars, and eLearning modules, to ensure users learn, adopt and become expert users of AutogenAI’s bid writing software
- Lead user coaching sessions and webinars to educate users on the features and benefits of AutogenAI’s bid writing software
- Develop best practices for using AutogenAI’s bid writing software, including guidelines for successful implementation
- Provide best practice guidance to users on how to optimise their use of AutogenAI’s software
- Facilitate regular user meetings to discuss progress, usage trends, and user feedback
- Work with product teams to ensure that new features and/or fixes are properly documented in training materials and communicated to users
Analyse & Strategize
- Monitor adoption and usage metrics to measure the effectiveness of the training and adoption program
- Analyze user feedback to identify areas for improvement in the product’s user experience and usability
- Monitor usage data to identify potential opportunities for increased adoption of AutogenAI’s bid writing software
- Develop content marketing materials such as case studies, blog posts, and webinars to promote the product’s features and benefits
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and emerging technologies related to AutogenAI’s bid writing software
Salary: $75 – $95K (based on experience). This position is bonus-eligible. Comprehensive benefits, 401K and PTO package are also included. This position is remote/hybrid.
The purpose of this summary is to describe the essential job functions and the level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. This description is not an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by this position. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and assign other duties as necessary.
AutogenAI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.