Codurance is a leading IT professional services consultancy, helping clients continuously deliver value through the adoption of quality practices and expertise!
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our People Operations team in Spain, assisting mainly with administration procedures linked to the recruitment activities on the Spanish territory. You will also participate in identifying and suggesting any improvements in systems and processes and helping to implement these.
What You Need To Succeed
- A proven track record of 2+ years of professional experience, including recruiting coordination, scheduling, executive assistant, or other highly organisational administrative duties.
- Demonstrate robust organisational skills and maintain a high attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish (both written and spoken).
- Ability to multi-task and a can-do attitude together with great initiative.
- Customer-Centricity mindset, empathy, and the ability to listen.
- You embrace simplicity and create simple solutions to deliver faster results, you’re curious and have a passion for learning and constantly improving.
- Play a key role in creating a memorable experience for all candidates supporting recruiting activities such as scheduling interviews, managing interview days, and providing assistance to candidates/applicants.
- Supporting recruitment by filtering, attracting, and sourcing candidates on recruitment platforms (Workable & Circular) before uploading relevant profiles to Workable (ATS) once engaged.
- Create and improve a number of processes and ways of working.
- Track and maintain all candidate communication and data in relevant recruiting files and on Workable, including sharing instructions and feedback at various stages of the selection process.
- Help document all recruitment processes across different roles and departments.
- Contribute to the improvement of recruiting and onboarding processes, to create team efficiency, and ensure a high-quality “candidate experience”.
- Support Employer Brand Initiatives.
- Assist in the planning, coordination, set-up, and marketing of networking and recruiting events (including meet-up events, career fairs, information sessions, and diversity events).
- Transparency – all of our salary bandings and company finances are available to everyone from day one.
- Autonomy – got an idea? Form an Initiative Circle, take ownership, run with it, and see it through to delivery.
- Our People – You’ll be working alongside people who share your interest in learning.
- Personal Learning Budget – Access to Learnerbly, our online learning & development tool, to support your personal development and career progression here.
- Training – No fixed training budget. So long as the course is relevant for the company and you’ll do a lightning talk on the subject, we’re happy to pay for it.
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Opportunity to work remotely (full remote or hybrid if you want)
- Language classes if needed (English and Spanish)
- Ticket restaurants, tickets transport, and nursery (retribución flexible)
- Gym discounts
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the EU. However, we are not able to sponsor visas or provide relocation assistance for this role.
Everyone should have the right to bring their whole self to work and be celebrated for who they are. Our people are hired purely on their commitment to these values and their ambition to deliver outstanding results for our clients. Codurance is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace.