Level All is a well-funded, fast-growing media and technology company. Our mission is to build products and content that improves the outcomes of high school students in the United States. We are deeply passionate about our mission. Our teams work diligently to tackle some big and previously unsolved problems in Education.
We embrace inclusivity and are building a diverse team with people from a wide variety of cultural and life experiences.
We are on the search for a seasoned writer to join our in-house Creative Studio. Reporting to the Lead Writer, you will work closely on our existing products and new initiatives.
As a writer on our video team, your focus will be crafting EDUCATIONAL EXPLAINER VIDEOS, with topics ranging from college-related to life skills and more. We are an integrated department so a strong desire to learn, collaborate and iterate on your skill set are pivotal. Writers within the studio have a strong creative voice, and help influence all our content. You are the voice of our brand and will have the opportunity to help shape our work and creative direction and see your work have a real world impact.
This is a fully remote, contract position (1099).
We’re looking for a flexible, creative, and ambitious writer to write, edit and review video scripts. You must be able to generate great ideas and write scripts/treatments for a wide variety of our products and services.
- 1-3 years of experience in writing scripts
- Develops concepts, storyboards, and writes scripts for various types of videos (explainer, promo, and interview style videos)
- Creates the angle, content, and tone according to the needs of the client and the audience for each video
- Collaborates with clients and team members
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
Compensation: $25 per completed script. This represents the expected compensation for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining an offer, we will consider location, skills, relevant experience, and other job-related factors
Level All is an Equal Opportunity Employer.