We’re one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer businesses in backyard construction space and are looking for Senior B2B Sales person to join our team!As your main responsibility you will be a first interaction point for our incoming B2B Leads & will be responsible for connecting, networking, building relations with contractors, architects, retailers and other key decision makers, onboarding them on our B2B program and helping them to sell our product to their customers.We’ve inbound B2B relations requests coming in and a advanced lead generation system we’re putting in place, but we’re expecting that you will need to do some cold calling and ideally have prior experience and network with contractor or retail space that deal with products like gazebos, pergolas, outdoor furniture etc.
So, what should you expect if you join us?
Highly experience founders team (multiple successful projects, with over $700M+ in collective experience).
Fast-pace, no micromanagement environment. Dynamic challenges, changing responsibilities, personal growth and big goals!
Great, budding culture with highly experienced, small team of driven top A-players in their respective fields.
Remote culture, and location independence (ability to travel as long as work is done).
- You will be responsible for actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media via email, virtual calls, and meetings.
- Participate in sales meetings and handle inbound inquiries.
- Following up with leads and negotiating them joining our B2B program.
- Providing all the necessary information to help them make a buying decision.
- Following up and maintaining relationship and helping the B2B contacts to sell more of our products.
- 6 years and plus of experience in Sales, Business Development, Inbound and Outbound Sales, and/or Account Management (full-cycle of sales).
- Good understanding of the building materials, DIY construction, gardening constructions or furniture.
- Intensive experience in the sales cycle (lead generation, establishing contact, contract negotiation, and closing deals).
- Excellent experience in Customer Service, Client relations and Cold Calling.
- Experience in using Project Management tools such as Asana, ClickUp, etc.
- Experience in using Google Workspace products such as Gmail, Google Docs, etc.
- Able to work in different time zones mainly in the EU & USA time zones.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking) with international sales experience is an advantage.
- Advantage: Prior experience with B2B Lead generation campaigns.
ℹ About Us:
We build online businesses. The founding team has been working in the online space for over 15 years and successfully grew and consulted a number of companies to 8-figure brands. Our current eCommerce grew from $0 to $1.3M/Month in just 12 Months. We are now taking over the USA and planning global expansion. Bootstrapped it all the way. No outside investors. Our goal is to hit $100M within a couple of years. We are result oriented team that knows for survival you need always test, evolve and adapt to be the best. Our team is very open-minded and huge believers in extreme ownership.
What We are Offering:
- Interesting, challenging, fast-growing projects
- Strong and open-minded, transparent team
- An environment that will push you to grow and evolve
- Freedom to make decisions (and fails!)
- Fully remote team, flexible times (according to clients or team needs)
- Non-corporate, ever-evolving environment
- Results and solutions-oriented environment
- Continuous Improvement – Life is never-ending growth. The day you stop growing – you start dying. We implement what we learn otherwise it’s worthless.
- Extreme Ownership – People make their own decisions and hold themselves accountable. We solve any roadblocks, not blame or rely on others.
- Grit – Resilient, perseverant, and plain ol’ not giving up. Not letting anything stop you. Not being afraid to get your hands dirty. Getting those blisters.
- Performance driven – Make shit happen, don’t just talk about doing, focus on getting it done and the output of your work, not how many hours you put in.
- Integrity – Being human and understanding each other, operating by wishing others good, and being very transparent with feedback.
- Exceptional Team – The team is the cornerstone of our success, propelling us to achieve greatness. Our Culture brings both memorable experiences and fulfillment.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive remote working compensation package.
- Opportunity to contribute to a rapidly growing company in the outdoor living space industry.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment that values individual contributions.
- Access to continuous learning and growth opportunities.
- Flexible working hours to promote work-life balance.
- Chance to work with a passionate team that values both the details and the bigger picture
Are you ready? Come grow with us
Are you looking for something else? Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.
Career Page: https://www.headx.com/careers#…