Born from a single question, innovation is in our DNA. Having recently celebrated our 10-year anniversary, we are a diverse and quality-conscious company, which has set itself the goal of transporting temperature-sensitive medicines in a more reliable and sustainable way. Long story short, we help save lives and preserve the environment.
Our goal? To continue to advance towards zero loss in the pharma supply chain, worldwide.
If you’re a Senior QA Engineer IoT who has an analytical mindset and a self-starter mentality – this could be the role for you:
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Implement a test strategy and testing principles
- Lead testing efforts in IoT
- Cultivate team-wide adoption of best practices in QA for IoT aspects
- Act as a sparring partner for developers
- Define and write of test cases and acceptance criteria
- Design and maintain hardware test set-ups
- Automate and maintain tests
- Implement of mock services (e.g. vendor cloud APIs)
- Test software and hardware aspects of IoT solutions
- Assist developers in solving issues related to IoT solutions (e.g. providing test data)
- Setup of appropriate test and monitoring metrics (e.g., bug reporting, test coverage, availability)
- Test non-functional aspects (e.g., load testing, availability, security)
- Support in gathering of requirements and writing of functional specifications for IoT solutions
- Assess quality-related monitoring systems of container fleet
This is what you’ll need:
- Graduate in technical fields
- Knowledge of quality assurance and test automation
- Hands-on experience in embedded systems development and troubleshooting
- Basic understanding of electronic circuit design
- Experience with IoT solutions is a plus (e.g. wireless communication, scalable data storage)
- Strong technical background and a passion for quality
- Experience with modern agile software development (Continuous Integration, Automation Testing)
- Experience with test automation (Postman, RestAssured, Cucumber, BDD)
- Experience with IoT solutions (e.g. wireless communication, scalable data storage) and in using embedded development tools (protocol analyzers, JTAG debugger, etc.) is an advantage
- Experience in business and data analysis is a plus
- Language: English
- Knowledge of a programming or scripting language (e.g. Java, Python)
- Basic understanding of Git
What we can offer you:
- Remote working
- Flexible working hours for work/life balance
- Interdisciplinary and varied projects
- Diverse and global work culture/ environment
- Possibility to work for an environmentally conscious company
- Unique opportunity to actively shape processes
We are looking for people who challenge the status quo and thrive on making a difference to people and the world around us. That’s where our IoT team play a pivotal role and you could be a part of it.
SkyCell’s IoT team builds a next-generation IoT network that allows our internal stakeholders and our customers (mainly pharma companies, but also logistics service provider) to monitor the temperature and position of their shipments in real-time. The team spans the whole breath of development – hardware, firmware, cloud software, production build-up – and also leads research into visionary new products.
We are Innovative Award Winners:
We’re driven by our core values and guided by our collaborations, purpose, and employees. Our commitment to changing the face of medical supply chains, making them safer, more secure, and more sustainable resonates strongly with every one of our employees; we’re therefore incredibly proud to have been certified as a Great Place to Work alongside being awarded a sustainability rating of Gold by EcoVadis.
If you would like to know more about us, visit www.skycell.ch and search #WeAreSkyCell on LinkedIn.
To become part of our journey and make a difference – click apply and we will be in touch!
Please contact Lucy Slough, Talent Acquisition Specialist if you have any questions (email@example.com).
SkyCell AG is proud to be an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate and support diversity and are passionate about creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
For this position we only consider direct applications