EclecticIQ builds threat intelligence tools used by analysts and cyber security experts to defend their organizations, and in some cases, the public, from threat actors.
As senior technical writer, you will work as part of the engineering team to write clear, concise, and comprehensive documentation that helps our users get their jobs done.
- Author clear, complete, and concise documentation;
- Plan and prioritize documentation tasks to support the software development lifecycle;
- Ask questions, seek answers from subject matter experts;
- Be our users’ advocate — write documentation fit for their needs, and sound out where we are under-serving our users;
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and design teams.
- 3+ years of experience as a Technical Writer;
- Substantial Linux experience;
- Self-sufficient with Git;
- Experience using Sphinx, docs-as-code;
- Some Python programming experience, or similar, is a plus;
- Strong English communication and analytical skills;
- Independent and self-driven.
Please submit 2 writing samples with your application.
We do not provide relocation; applicants should already reside in the Netherlands. EU/UK remote for the right candidate.
Working with EclecticIQ means a challenging and dynamic industry that has a positive impact on the world. We offer a position (part-time minimum 4 days is possible) with a competitive salary, 24 annual holidays + your birthday off and an appealing education budget (including a corporate Coursera account). On top of that, we have a home-like working place in the heart of Amsterdam where you can work with the latest technology and solve interesting problems. We are backed by international investors to build the future together!
EclecticIQ is a global threat intelligence, hunting and response technology provider. Its clients are some of the most targeted organizations, globally. To build tomorrow’s defences today, they have to understand the threats against them – and align their efforts and investments to mitigate their risks. EclecticIQ helps governments, large enterprises and service providers manage threat intelligence, create situational awareness and adopt an intelligence-led cybersecurity approach. Founded in 2014, EclecticIQ operates globally with offices across Europe, North America, and via value-add partners.
More info: www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Head of People, Mirjam Hijmans at email@example.com.
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.