RedCloud is leveraging AI-powered technology to break down the barriers to fair and profitable trade in emerging markets.
RedCloud’s Intelligent Open Commerce Platform connects FMCG Brands, Distributors, and Local Merchants on a single, equitable marketplace, empowering them with real-world insights and data to help them make better decisions. RedCloud enables FMCG Brands to seize new opportunities in emerging markets, facilitates access to more buyers & streamlines operations for Distributors, and helps Local Merchants spend more time selling products, not searching for them.
The company comprises a highly diverse, dynamic team of driven talented people from over twenty different countries, speaking multiple languages, with a physical footprint in Africa, Europe, and Latin America.
- Advocate for customers by gaining a deep understanding of their work and the challenges they face.
- Be a key partner to stakeholders and product management in developing effective approaches; not just “gather” requirements.
- Proactively apply research techniques appropriate to the problem being addressed.
- Conceptualize, prototype, validate, fine-tune, and present design solutions.
- Communicate design solutions effectively to developers in an agile software development environment.
- Create sketches, flows, wireframes, and other design artifacts.
- Help identify and leverage metrics to drive product management decisions and measure success.
- Collaborate within a diverse team using modern tools.
Experience we think you’ll need:
- Experience in a pure UX role involving User Research.
- Strong experience in explaining and presenting UX processes and methodologies to senior stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- High proficiency with Figma and Miro is an asset.
- A commercially driven mindset.
- Worked within both agency and client-side environments.
- A portfolio showcasing depth of UX understanding with detailed case studies.
- Graphic design proficiency with Adobe is a plus.
- Background in B2B environments is highly desirable.
- Experience with LATAM markets – Spanish is a plus
Check out the links below to see what our CEO Justin Floyd has to say about our plans for growth for the year ahead, and to see our latest video on the mission we’re on!