InEvent is an innovative and fast-paced B2B startup that develops intelligent solutions for hospitality and marketing within large enterprises, creating high-level management for the C-level suite and robust operational tools for analysts and managers.
WHO WE ARE
InEvent is a remote event tech company with InEventers in over 13 different countries, speaking together more than 27 different languages. We are a global team.
InEventers are a unique team, with a shared Vision of growth and Values. We allow you to be yourself, and we encourage open communication. The most important thing here is not your experience, but your curiosity and passion to learn and grow with us!
InEvent is looking for an experienced SEO Specialist, who will promote content, knowledge, and technologies through InEvent many acquisition channels, promoting awareness, interviews, and recognition.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement a link-building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs, and reconcile discrepancies.
- 3+ years experience with a strong portfolio demonstrating exceptional writing skills
- Experience with Hubspot email marketing campaigns;
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with SemRush SEO and SEM;
- Be responsible, have a sense of urgency and initiative;
- Knowledge of the Google Drive suite.
- Resilient to learn continuously in a startup
- Exceptional communicator, both written and verbal;
- Must speak English fluently
- Must have a personal notebook (Mac or Windows)
- Must have a mobile device (iOS or Android)
- Global Health Insurance;
- Paid Time Off (PTO);
- Annual Summits;
- Birthday Gift and Work Anniversary Gifts.
CONTRACT: This is a Permanent, Full-time position (40h per week), on an Independent Contractor status.
If you think this position is for you, bring along your personal notebook (Mac or Windows) and a mobile device (iOS or Android) and come work with us!
#Inspiration – To learn more about us and our values visit us here.