This position is Remote, and can be located anywhere in the United States, while providing technical/troubleshooting support via phone, email, chat and engaging field engineers to go to customer sites when needed.
We are looking to add another Remote Support Engineer to the Service Express team on 3rd shift (5 days/week from 11pm-8am ET or 4 days/week from 9pm-8am ET) in order to help provide call management for service calls outside our office territories as well as monitor and update contracts as our company continues to grow!
To be successful in this role, you must be able to multitask and independently utilize company resources within a fast-paced and changing environment. It’s an opportunity to go above and beyond to meet our customer needs as part of a positive, adaptable, and supportive team.
Here’s what this position is all about:
- Provide excellent service to our customers by coordinating parts, technical support, and onsite labor for locations outside our current geographic footprint
- Diagnose technical issues remotely with customers
- Escalate to L2 Technical Support Specialists as needed and remain engaged until completion of service delivery
- Find and evaluate new support vendors to expand our services and geographic reach.
What we are hoping you will bring to the Service Express team:
- Experience effectively troubleshooting server storage (specifically IBM, HP, and Dell data center equipment is ideal)
- Proven ability to work on remote team is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to hold professional demeanor in high-pressure, complex situations
- Demonstrated time management and project management skills
- History of contributing to process improvements
We offer you:
- Workplace flexibility that empowers our employees
- Personal growth and advancement opportunities
- PTO available when you start – additional day of PTO for your birthday + PTO volunteer days
- Health insurance with plan options to meet your needs
- 401k with employer match
- Fitness membership reimbursement
- Pay Range: $28-$34/hour; overtime available
Service Express is an equal opportunity employer. Authorization to work in the country you are applying to is a precondition of employment. Service Express does not sponsor applicants for work visas.