Job Title: System Engineer
About the Climate Bonds Initiative
Climate Bonds Initiative is an investor-focused NGO working to mobilise the $100 trillion global bond market for climate change solutions. We promote investment in projects and assets necessary for a rapid transition to a low carbon and climate resilient economy.
Our main workstreams are green bond standards and certification, data and market analysis, policy and market development, communications and advocacy.
Climate Bonds is a fast growing, dynamic NGO driven by a big mission. You will be working within an organisation that is leading the development of innovative international climate finance solutions.
To provide expert B.A.U. Information Technology administration services while helping to expand offerings, with a key emphasis on enacting a comprehensive SharePoint-based intranet, complimenting Viva suite installations, covering multiple business processes and consolidating several disparate data sources.
– I.T. Manager – reporting – The Systems Engineer will work closely with the I.T Manager to take ownership of some systems change including implementation, migration, and consolidation of services ; some key areas will be AAD, SharePoint, and complimentary Viva services.
– Support Engineer – The Systems Engineer will act as a point of escalation for more advanced technical issues, as needed.
Decision Making Authority
Non-Budgetary decisions such as best practises for technical decisions (e.g. how to best align team needs with logical file hierarchy)
– BAU Cloud Administration and change management
– Technical project ownership and contribution
– Service Desk Escalation
- Advanced experience with Active Directory AD/AAD
- Advanced experience with Exchange or Exchange Online
- Advanced SharePoint Administration, ideally with non-native integrations
- Microsoft Teams Administration and policies
- Intune or other MDM
- Cloud Backup Services
- Previous experience with technical documentation particularly related to change
- Microsoft Licensing
- A good understanding of Security Best Practice
- A proven track record of project delivery or ownership
- OS X experience
- Self-motivated with excellent organisation and time management
- Microsoft Dynamics Sales Professional and Customer Insight modules
- Database migration experience
- Microsoft Power Automate
- ClickUp and project management
- Jira Service Manager / Confluence
- Advanced Excel user
- Impactful responsibilities from the day you join with responsibility for your own learning curve, the role is what you make of it and the possibilities depend on you.
- Amazing opportunities for career progression and structured career development – we’ll work with you to explore your learning development and career potential
- We offer a structured and bespoke induction programme specifically suited to the team you’ll be joining and the specific role you’ll be doing. During your first few months, you’ll be given all the training you need to succeed in your role.
- Opportunity to attend a series of Lunch and Learns, delivered by internal subject matter experts and external guest speakers
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The chance to be part of our rapid growth and play a key role in the next exciting phase of Climate Bonds Initiative journey
- Everyone that joins us is given the opportunity to undertake our signature Green Bond training, which is recognised and certified by CPD.
Climate Bonds Initiative is fast growing, dynamic and driven by a big mission. An investor-focused NGO, we work to mobilise global capital for climate action. We are at the forefront of advances in green finance, working with global stakeholders: governments, investors, banks and large companies.
We lead the market with the only certification scheme for green bonds globally, provide up to the minute green bond data and market analysis and policy advice, advise on green capital market development, and advocate for ambitious change in the financial industry.