Talent Aquisition Specialist – AMX Healthcare (Remote)
Join our team at AMX Healthcare as a Talent Aquisition Specialist. This position is remote. However, you will be working directly with our Miami office headquarters.
We are seeking an energetic, motivated, and ambitious candidate who is excited at the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company. This opportunity is open to anyone with ambition and the right attitude. Our team can help you launch an enriching career within the professional healthcare staffing industry.
Who are we:
AMX Healthcare is a rapidly expanding, tech-focused workforce solutions provider. We deliver supplemental healthcare staffing and contingent labor solutions to our national client base. We are enthusiastic about personal development and maximizing our potential. That’s why we promote a problem-solving and future-thinking culture where we can make a real and positive impact.
Why join us:
We are excited to create long-term partnerships with our team members and support career satisfaction and advancement.
- Competitive base salary.
- Earnings incentivized through achievable bonuses and objectives rewards.
- Paid work trips abroad – we reward hard work.
- Professional development assistance.
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies, such as an employer branding initiative, to build pipelines for potential applicants
- Create and implement end-to-end hiring processes to ensure a positive experience for candidate
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and candidate selection criteria
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
- Compile lists of most-suitable candidates by assessing their resumes, portfolios, and references
- Maintain records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience.
- Excellent communication skills capable of creating and nurturing valuable relationships.
- Career-focused passion and a desire to enjoy the benefits of professional advancement.
- Ability to work independently and commit to decision-making that is intelligent and value-focused while remaining connected to a team approach.
- We seek someone who is patient, trustworthy, and willing to learn.
Are you ready to embark on an enriching, lucrative, and fulfilling career? Do you want to rapidly develop in your career and be apart of a meaningful mission? If yes, then this is an ideal opportunity for you. Contact AMX Healthcare today.
AMX Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to apply.