UI/UX Designer-2024 Winter Internship
Development Center, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Headquarters: Kansas City, KS
Solvative is looking for student applicants for its 2024 Winter Software Developer Internship Program.
The ideal candidate is either a 2023/2024 graduate with a Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or related engineering fields. Candidates with B.C.A/M.C.A. or other related programs may also apply. The ideal candidate will have strong fundamentals of Computer Science algorithms and modern software development skills in mobile, web, and other areas.
As an intern, Solvative will mentor and provide on the job training on live client projects. Your primary responsibility would be to assist our senior developers and get yourself familiarized with the professional execution cycle of a software project. Solvative creates and maintains a variety of software products.
Note: This is a remote paid Internship. We will allow you to fulfill your academic compliances.
- As a UI/UX Developer at Solvative, you’ll collaborate with designers, developers, and product managers to bring digital products to life.
- From wireframes and prototypes to visually stunning designs, you’ll ensure every pixel serves a purpose and meets user needs.
- Interested candidates will need experience in Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field, a solid understanding of user-centered website design.
- You’ll need to be a pro with design and prototyping tools like Sketch, Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Your toolkit will also include knowledge of user research and testing methods and excellent communication and collaboration skills, making you a team player and an invaluable asset to any project.
- Applicants must understand website design (basics of user centric website design fundamentals), interactive design.
- The candidate must exhibit the ability to learn and perfect their craft continuously.
- Excellent academic record.
- Unwavering attitude to learn.
- Updated knowledge of new technologies.
WhatsApp Number: +91 8153938010 , +918668759737
- Top of the line Apple laptops for increased mobility and better productivity.
- Medical insurance for all permanent employees.
- The opportunity of working with an organization that believes in investing in employees’ growth.
- An absolutely informal work environment that enables you to have fun while being productive.
- Lots and lots of fun activities, we take over one of the nearby restaurants every last Friday of the month, tickets to all Marvel movies for the entire team, company picnics, and more!