NielsenIQ is a global strategy and analytics company that provides tailored, data-driven solutions that drive sales, boost profitability. Leveraging our deep analytics expertise, NielsenIQ helps organizations improve their competitive position across all facets of planning and operations from assortment optimization, price optimization, promotional optimization, targeted marketing, and supplier collaboration.
The Global Product Manager, Consumption Moments is responsible for key developments to our global Consumption Moments solution (Consumption Moments – NIQ (nielseniq.com)), as well as for enabling the commercial success of the practice.
Reporting to our Head of Consumer Insights, the Global Product Manager, Consumption Moments collaborates with multiple stakeholders across Solutions, Product, Marketing, Commercial, Marketing Sciences & Tech to develop and deliver an innovative and differentiated solution that meet the needs of our clients. The Global Product Manager, Consumption Moments defines future product requirements, develops & launches new product features/enhancements and enables successful go-to-market strategies, whilst monitoring KPI’s for the product area
- Lead developments and co-create on the Consumption Moments solution.
- Collaborate with the Head of Practice, Client Solutions, Product, Marketing, Commercial, Marketing Sciences, Operations, Tech, and Global Account Directors.
- Create business cases, build roadmaps, and define key success metrics for the Consumption Moments solution.
- Take a key role in commercialising a cutting-edge and unique product in the global market
- Perform competitive and market landscape assessments to identify relevant development opportunities and exploit them in an integrated and ongoing way.
- Lead cross-functional teams to develop and launch new product features and enhancements.
- Define specific product requirements and user stories.
- Provide training and support to the global Sales and Client Solutions teams to drive adoption and successful client outcomes.
- Provide insight to stakeholders on the products and market.
- Partner with Commercial and Marketing teams to enable successful go-to-market strategies and ensure effective commercialization of the solutions.
- Offer subject matter expertise/support strategic pitches.
- Develop collateral to support the selling process (with support from product marketing and sales enablement).
- Managing the (intra-regional) Best Practice Exchange.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) for the Consumption Moments solution.
- 7+ years of experience in product management, marketing, or related field, preferably in the market research industry.
- Experience developing and launching global solutions ideally in a matrixed organization.
- Good understanding of market research methodologies and techniques, with a focus on consumer insights.
- Experience managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to influence and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Recognised analytical skills and experience with data analysis tools.
- Proven product management skills from ideation to successful commercialisation.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with hands-on approach.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field preferred but not essential.
- Flexible working environment
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
- Life assurance
- Volunteer time off
NIQ is the world’s leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights—delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms—NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.