Are you tired of designing the same repackaged games? Are you looking to get out of your comfort zone and take on a new phase in your career? Do you want to build experiences that challenge players’ perceptions of traditional gameplay?
Sawhorse Interactive is searching for a Level Designer with extensive experience in developing exciting obstacle courses to join us for a quick paced project starting ASAP.
- Be a disciplined self-starter excited to design for new platforms.
- Take direct ownership of the levels and build them to fit the game design.
- Work with our art and engineering teams to achieve a clear vision for final levels that are fun and fit both the platform’s native community expectations and the brand’s principles.
A strong candidate for this position should have the following qualities:
- 2-4 years of designing levels for obby games.
- Have a strong affinity for building mechanics that encourage group play
- A concise, verbal, and visual communicator with experience presenting and defending design concepts
- Demonstrate deep flexibility in implementing gameplay that fits the client’s brand goal
- Experience or strong desire to work on short, focused projects with fast turnaround times.
- Experience with rapid prototyping and the ability to adapt quickly to feedback
NICE TO HAVES
- Intermediate knowledge of the Roblox community expectations.
$30/hr – $40/hr based on experience