TITAN is seeking a dynamic Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our expanding Sales team. As an SDR, you will play a pivotal role as the face of the company to potential customers. Your primary responsibility will be to initiate communication and build professional relationships with prospects, ultimately generating new business for the company.
- Conduct thorough market research to identify target industries, accounts, and untapped prospects.
- Navigate Salesforce to pull account lists to re-engage stale leads bringing them back into a sales cycle.
- Engage with a dedicated account list through various outbound channels, such as calls, emails, videos, and social media outreach.
- Master our Ideal Customer Profile and proactively source companies to expand our outreach.
- Employ a blend of traditional communication methods, prospecting tools, and social platforms to connect with and target new prospects.
- Schedule and lead introductory calls with the leads you generate. You will work alongside an Account Executive to identify client needs and business problems using proven sales methodologies.
- Ensure that qualified leads progress from your pipeline to an Account Executive’s pipeline, advancing the customer journey and buying process.
Why Join TITAN?:
Titan products are designed for native Salesforce integration and give you code-free, effortless Salesforce experiences. Quite simply, we are the best digital engagement platform for any Salesforce project on the planet.
Our company is growing fast, and we are looking for ambitious and highly-skilled professionals to be part of building something special.
Join us today for the journey of a lifetime!
We believe in equal opportunity.
As a global company, we value and encourage curiosity, diversity, and innovation from our employees, customers, and partners. An equal-opportunity employer, TITAN is committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in hiring or make any employment decision based on race, gender, culture, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Salesforce Admin certification or equivalent tech experience – a huge advantage.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role in a SaaS company – mandatory.
- Positive attitude, beyond excellent people skills, and the ability to work in a team environment, talking with all levels and connecting with key decision-makers.
- Show initiative, be a quick learner, and possess self-management.
- Good sense of technology, quick learner, and tech enthusiast.
- Willingness to make a lot of phone calls and proactive approaches to potential clients.
- Flexibility to work remotely in different time zones.
- Fluent or mother tongue English – mandatory.
- Social media experience, including editing content and videos – is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience – an advantage.