Would you get excited building native iOS applications from the ground up, through to release onto the app store? How about if those applications were genuine industry firsts? If so, joining our RDX family might be right for you.
You will join a small app development team, helping the continuous improvement of a mobile wallet that will define the future of decentralized finance (DeFi).
Collaborating with the team, you will absorb the research, design, and user testing which has taken place over the last year, and then get cracking on converting Figma to code alongside a top-notch team of developers and designers. You’ll have a great deal of input on shaping the ultimate design as implementation marches along post first release in October, and then to apply everything you’ve learned on shaping the next release.
RDX Works is in the midst of a complete rethink of what the DeFi user experience ought to be, and we need an iOS Guru to drive the development & delivery of a world-beating product that will define the future of decentralized finance (DeFi).
- You have been a big part of at least one consumer-facing iOS application which made it to production
- You are a confident coder, and you enjoy working in Swift
- Very good working knowledge of iOS composable architecture TCA
- You’re comfortable working without a net. Some of the concepts we’re implementing are world firsts, and there’s no prior art to fall back on or Stack Overflow posts to trawl for help
- You enjoy a good design debate and can keep an open mind to ideas which go against your own notion of how a problem should be solved
- You could be a great fit, if our company values resonate with you – Ask for help, Get shit done. Be excellent to each other. Take the initiative, You’ve got this. Do the right thing, not the easy thing. Strong opinions, loosely held.
- Demonstrable experience as a professional software developer. This is including time spent as in iOS development experience – must have published apps to the app store
- Experience using Swift (we are using SwiftUI but experience isn’t a necessity!)
- Must have working experience with TCA architecture
At RDX Works, we’re a team of like-minded thinkers who have long been convinced that we’re living in the earliest stages of a global financial revolution. This revolution is being fuelled by decentralized finance (or DeFi for short), which is enabling an assortment of pioneering developers and entrepreneurs to re-invent almost every financial product that is currently traded and invested in traditional markets, without requiring central authorities or siloed infrastructure. DeFi has captured a great deal of attention and investment in the crypto-aware niche, growing assets under management from $1 billion to over $200 billion in a few years. Impressive as its growth has been, its current market size isn’t even a rounding error on the over $400 trillion held in traditional finance. We’re focused on what it will take to go from billions to trillions.
RDX went back to first principles to come up with the right technical solution—the first layer-one protocol built specifically for mainstream DeFi—and we have already tested out at over 1 million transactions per second. We’re keenly aware that the need for an infinitely scalable platform is only one prerequisite among many for mass adoption, and we’re also blazing new ground in the areas of purpose-built developer tools, user experiences, and regulatory integration.
We have forged a path deep into the future of what distributed ledger technology is going to look like and we need you to come and be part of the team that is making that happen right now.
If this job sounds like it was made for you, then please apply directly via the link or if you don’t have an up to date CV to apply with, contact email@example.com for more information.