**We are currently focusing on candidates that have Evening and Weekend availability ***
Our mission is to empower individuals to find fulfillment and success in their professional lives.
We spend almost one third of our life at work, yet too many people struggle to identify and pursue the right career path. According to national statistics, one in two people change their career field, one in three hate their jobs enough to want to quit, and the average person changes jobs 12 times before retirement.
At Realign (Jobtest.org), we are on a mission to change this by providing individuals with the tools and resources they need to make informed decisions about their professional careers, from exploration to advancement. Our goal is to help people identify their strengths, passions, and career objectives and match them with suitable opportunities.
We’re searching for a skilled Career Counselor to collaborate with the team at Realign (Jobtest.org). In this role, you’ll work directly with our clients, using our proprietary tools and resources to provide them with tailored guidance on their professional journey.
What You’ll Do
- Utilize our proprietary career report to deliver personalized guidance and coaching to clients.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for our customers, ensuring they receive a unique and tailored experience.
- Collaborate with the growth team, sharing insights that can aid in marketing initiatives.
What You’ll Bring
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in career counseling.
- Available during either the Evenings and Weekends.
- Prior experience working with clients in their mid to late careers.
- A Bachelor’s degree in counseling, psychology, or a related field.
- Excellent communication, listening, and interpersonal skills.Proficiency in career development theories and vocational assessment tools.
- An innate drive to assist individuals in reaching their professional aspirations.
- Former experience as a recruiter is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with a penchant for data-driven decision-making. Ability to convey intricate concepts in an understandable manner.
Compensation for this role ranges between $30/hour to $45/hour, depending on your experience level.
This is an hourly, freelance role with the flexibility to ramp up/down as needed and can require up to 10 hours per week
This position is fully remote, allowing you the flexibility to work from your preferred location