Do you want to make a real difference?
Become a Co-Entrepreneur for iconic brands and global companies. Choose your workspace and workstyle, and collaborate on transformative digital projects. Join us, and craft your unique entrepreneurial journey.
Cocomore is not only a digital agency providing products and communication services for international clients like EssilorLuxottica, GroupeSEB, Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Samsung or Sanofi. Cocomore is also an incubator for digital start-ups, so far sold to Deutsche Telekom, Axel Springer and Pro7Sat1.
Our team of 200 professionals is located across Europe, with a strong presence in Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt (headquarters), Hamburg and Seville. And while we all have different skills and talents, we share a common spirit: we are human, entrepreneurial, and creative. This is our way of working together with colleagues, partners, and clients.
You can find our statement on diversity, equality, and inclusiveness here: https://www.cocomore.com/diversity-statement.
- A unique opportunity in an entrepreneurial role with development possibilities: Our current entrepreneurial focus is on groundbreaking innovation in the professional services market. Thereby, we drive growth.
- You will lead exciting and varied digital communication and transformation projects or take on business responsibility for digital platforms.
- A highly inspiring and innovative environment that enables you to gain a wide range of professional knowledge by working with diverse stakeholders in an interdisciplinary team of strategists, data scientists, and digital marketers.
- Team spirit, working at eye-level and start-up atmosphere while working in a well-run organization for one of our clients.
- Choose your workspace and workstyle: you decide from where you work (remote, from one of our offices, or mixed) and which schedule (flexible working hours) to have freedom to pursue your personal objectives parallel to your career.
- Great development opportunities via trainings, peer-learning and coaching.
- Competitive compensation.
- A personal buddy at your side and an onboarding program.
- Employee discounts and benefits at partner companies.
- End-to-end business responsibility of digital programs or platforms that support our clients to grow their business
- Your tasks include strategic, business and conceptual consulting in digital marketing and digital transformation (e.g. digital strategy, digital product & service development, CRM and content & growth marketing).
- You will support the growth of the existing client’s projects and help in the acquisition of new projects.
- You are the contact person for the client for all digital communication-related topics in collaboration with colleagues from Strategy/Planning, Data Science, Software Development, Editorial, and Creation.
- You will create briefings, plan costs and budgets.
- You will manage the implementation team and oversee operational processes on client projects.
- You will keep up with the latest digital marketing & technology trends.
- You will proactively ideate new innovations and concepts with the client.
- You have a track record and experience in digital consulting companies or similar organisations in marketing or professional services (professional experience or internships).
- You have a university degree in marketing, business administration, communication sciences or a comparable field.
- You enjoy interacting with clients and advising them in a lively exchange.
- You enjoy bringing people and productive teams together while managing diverse stakeholders.
- You are interested in CRM, digital strategy, and digital product development. In addition, you have already managed consulting projects in this field.
- You can organise yourself and others effectively and work in a structured manner.
- You are proactive, hands-on, solution-oriented, and you like developing new skills.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English (business fluent, C1–C2). Knowledge of French/Spanish would be a plus.
What will happen after you apply?
- You will receive an email confirming that we received your documents.
- Afterwards, our recruitment team will inform you if your experience matches our requirements.
- If yes, you will receive an invitation for an online interview.
- Tell us how you want to work, in one of our offices, remote, full-time or part-time, in a shared position – or any combination of these. We will do our best to make it happen!