Aimpoint Digital is a remote-first market leading analytics, decision sciences, data engineering, and AI advisory and solution engineering firm with a global reach and a mission to drive business outcomes for organizations through data.
Aimpoint Digital partners with leading-edge platforms, including Snowflake, Dataiku, Gurobi, Sigma, Tableau and Databricks.
We seek an experienced sales leader to support our West Coast expansion objectives.
A successful track record in consulting or enterprise software sales is preferred.
What you will do
- Your primary responsibility will be to drive commercial value for the firm in the US, with a core focus on the West Coast market, leading business growth opportunities, setting and delivering on sales and marketing strategies
- You will work with senior stakeholders to understand their processes, problems and objectives to create business value through applications of AI, operations research, data engineering, analytics process automation, and data visualization.
- You will work with our innovative partners to jointly go to market on opportunities with our combined value proposition.
- You will work with our diverse team of talented and motivated people to craft compelling sales and pre-sales offerings, proposals, demos and presentations to take to market.
- You will move opportunities through our sales cycle, prepare and submit weekly internal BD status updates
- Attend technology conferences to represent our brand to drive net new opportunities
- At least 5+ years of professional experience in enterprise software or consulting sales, with evidence of exceeding sales targets
- A track record of qualifying and closing consulting and product sales
- The ability to build long-term strategic relationships with our colleagues, clients and partners to manage diverse sales cycles
- The desire to grow our already strong relationships with our key technology partners
- Excellent interpersonal skills, compelling written communication and convincing verbal skills to deliver world-class proposals and presentations
- Effective time management to prioritize what’s important to you and to the firm and to seamlessly manage multiple clients and opportunities
- Self-motivation to drive value for yourself, the firm, your colleagues and your clients
- Book of business or existing relationships across at least one of our key verticals: digital natives, gaming, sports analytics, manufacturing, life sciences & healthcare, financial services & insurance and retail & FMCG
- Previous experience in a technical or sales role with one of our key partners
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to shape the commercial function of a fast-growing, world class advisory and solution development firm
- An attractive salary and OTE incentive plan based on skill, experience & performance
- Flexible time off
- Full benefits
- Potential for stock options based on performance