Health Evolution is a catalyst for positive change in health care. We convene the most influential cross-sector health care chief executives to inspire creative solutions for making our health system more accessible, equitable, effective, and personalized. Through our exclusive programs, we deepen your network to stimulate critical thinking, develop new insights, and facilitate individual and collective action.
The selected candidate will join a fully remote, dynamic team that is responsible for attracting and engaging executive-level audiences across Health Evolution’s range of in-person and virtual events and initiatives. Health Evolution convenes several dozen virtual meetings and two, large in-person events each year:
- The Health Evolution Forum: The Forum is a peer-to-peer collaboration among leaders across health care sectors focused on driving near-term impact. The Forum currently consists of ten Roundtables and 200+ fellows. The ten current Roundtables include the following:
- Integrated Home-Based Care Models
- Digital-Forward Consumer Experience
- Commercial Risk-Based Contracting
- Value-Based Care for Specialized Populations
- Data-Driven Health Equity Strategies
- Scalable Social Drivers of Health Solutions
- AI and Data-Powered Innovation
- Personalized Health Ecosystem
- Elevating Mental and Behavioral Health Care
- Confab for Advancing Women in Leadership
- Summit: The largest, most influential gathering of health care CEOs in America, which convenes each April in Dana Point, CA.
- Connect: A gathering of CEOs and C-suite officers focused on implementing transformational strategies, which convenes each September in Nashville, TN.
Reporting to the department VP, the Partnership Sales Manager is responsible for growing our Health Evolution Fellowship base -and revenue -across viable candidates in the Payer, Provider, and Life-Science spaces.
- Develops a keen understanding of the value of all of Health Evolution’s product offerings and audiences; and how they align to our mission and contribute to our client-centric solutions
- Develops and executes annual strategic plan for recruiting new paid Fellows and Senior Fellows.
- Works in partnership with the Manager, Enterprise & Fellow Success, to support smooth hand-off of closed business to internal teams while continuing to advise and support in order to maintain high customer satisfaction levels
- Develops and nurtures long term relationships with senior level decision makers within payer, provider, and life science companies
- Ability to learn and understand the priorities, challenges, and opportunities within each Fellowship market sector (payers, providers, and life sciences)to effectively map to Health Evolution solutions
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, or equivalent work experience
- 1-5 years of sales experience (Account Based Marketing experience is a plus)
- Knowledge of how different healthcare sectors work together
- Demonstrated success in creating and executing on sales strategy
- Ability to ideate successful programs based on effective client discovery and needs assessment
- Demonstrated track record of achieving/exceeding revenue goals
- Ability to travel up to 10-15%
- Fluency with virtual meeting platforms, such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.
- Ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive, comprehensive health care coverage.
- Generous paid time off
- 401k w/company match
Health Evolution is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.