At ReversingLabs, our software supply chain security and threat intelligence solutions have become essential to advancing Cybersecurity maturity around the globe. We’re on a journey to expand adoption and accelerate growth by hiring the top talent across the security industry.
Notable breaches such as SolarWinds, CircleCI and 3CX have elevated software supply chain security as a top initiative across every organization developing or purchasing software. Only ReversingLabs delivers the software package analysis speed and intelligence needed to protect against this critical area of risk.
Our vision is clear. Arming every company with end-to-end insights to ensure development releases securely, IT purchases safely, and the SOC can effectively detect, isolate and respond. We are seeking extraordinary talent for this game changing opportunity to help forge this transformational journey at ReversingLabs.
You, as the Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate qualified leads and work closely with Field Sales, Sales Engineering and Marketing. The position is responsible for key aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting for new opportunities and identifying up-sell/cross sell opportunities with existing customers. Pipeline management and demand generation activities are essential to success. The ideal candidate will have proven SaaS sales experience and knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem. The position requires an ability to understand and articulate the value of ReversingLabs solutions to prospects, customers and partners up to the C-level. The SDR must have excellent communication skills and a desire to exceed prospecting, lead qualification and sales goals or quota.
What You Will Do
- Execute out-bound calling campaigns to prospective or existing customers, educating them on ReversingLabs product and service offerings.
- Generate high quality meetings for specific territory utilizing targeted messaging and proven sales techniques.
- Follow-up, nurture and qualify in-bound web, call or email inquiries.
- Facilitate marketing campaigns by driving attendance to and attending marketing events (webinars, field seminars, trade shows) and proactively follow up on all invitations, registrants, attendees and prospects.
- Provide feedback to sales and marketing management regarding lead quality and marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Manage ongoing pipeline and track customer-related phone conversations and emails in Salesforce.com including documenting sales opportunities according to defined sales processes.
- Meet or exceed targeted call volumes and monthly sales quota.
- Build a working knowledge and become an expert on ReversingLabs products, services and competitors.
- Practice and continue to improve solution-selling techniques.
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum Associates Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years in sales, inside sales or customer account manager role.
- Experience in building/generating sales pipeline and demand generation programs.
- Consistent track record of exceeding sales goals or quota.
- Understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem.
- Experience supporting a partner or channel sales model a plus.
- Experience using Salesforce.com, HubSpot, and other sales enablement tools is a plus.
- Experience in IT Sales, SaaS and Cybersecurity is highly recommended.
- Excellent communication skills: phone, presentation, written and listening.
- High-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Team player with ability to work independently.
- Competitive compensation packages (base & bonus)
- Workplace Pension
- Healthcare Stipend – £200 per month stipend to cover supplemental medical insurance premium
- Quarterly (3 day) Wellness Weekends
- Complimentary membership to the Calm app, promoting mental well-being and stress reduction
- Volunteer Time allowance of 8 hours yearly to support the voluntary organization of your choice
ReversingLabs was founded in 2009 with the mission to offer the ultimate threat detection solutions. Our security products are used by some of the largest organizations in the world, including 2 of the top 3 banks, 4 of the top 6 software companies, and 2 of the top 6 insurance companies. We have been honored with numerous awards through the years including the 2023 Global InfoSec Award, 2022 CDM Global Infosec Awards, 2021 SC Media Trust Award for Best Threat Intelligence Technology, a 2020 Stevie Award, and the 2017 JPMorgan Chase Hall of Innovation Award for our truly unique malware and explainable threat intelligence products.
Our pioneering technologies, exceptional products, and successful customer deployments also drove investments in ReversingLabs by some of the prominent investors in the world. With remote employees throughout the United States and England, and offices in Boston, United States and Zagreb, Croatia, ReversingLabs will continue to deliver groundbreaking innovation with top global talent.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ReversingLabs is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status. If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly. ReversingLabs is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.