At commercetools, we are:
Engaged: We didn’t become the fastest growing, highest ever valued SaaS software company in digital commerce with nearly 100% year-over-year growth by sitting on the sidelines.
Inspired: We continually explore what’s possible. As the founder of the headless commerce concept, the leader in true composable commerce, and the visionaries behind MACH® — our patented tech has radically disrupted the world of enterprise ecommerce software. And we are just getting started!
Valued: Intelligent, resilient, passionate individuals hailing from over 50 countries across the globe, speaking over 43 languages, and collectively embracing diversity, encouraging inclusion, and fostering a culture of care.
As our Product Manager – Product Catalog you will drive the evolution of our product catalog APIs and business user tooling, empowering our enterprise customers to efficiently showcase and sell their products across a multitude of channels.
You will play an important role in shaping the future of global commerce as part of our passionate Product Management team!
- Research and innovate in the commerce space as part of a cross-functional product team with a focus on Product Catalog / Product Information Management (PIM)
- Collaborate closely with your UX designer and engineers to identify opportunities, discover effective solutions, and deliver them to the market
- Contribute to the product vision and strategy in collaboration with product leadership and define the roadmap for your team
- Become a commercetools product expert and develop a deep understanding of our customers and users and the market
- Shape your way of working – we believe in strong and independent teams
- Learn continuously from, and with, your colleagues and a leadership team that is committed to your personal and professional growth
What you need to succeed:
- 2+ years experience as a Product Manager driving product initiatives with modern discovery and delivery techniques
- General knowledge of digital commerce
- Basic understanding of APIs and SaaS products
- Excellent analytical skills to translate complex data and customer and market insights into product decisions and actionable plans
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to build strong relationships and engage effectively with internal stakeholders and external clients
Nice to have:
- Experience with commerce platforms and PIM solutions
- Experience with developing API-based SaaS products
- University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related fields, providing a solid foundation for strategic thinking and technical understanding
Tech at commercetools:
We Are Open Source And Innovative By Design
🚀 We make rapid progress by being early adopters of React, Scala, and GraphQL
⚙️ We <3 Automation and Machine Learning
We care about your Growth and Well-being
💰 Competitive compensation package: Generous compensation structure consisting of salary, competitive stock option package, various benefits and perks
☀️ Remote Work: Up to 60 days/year from a country different from your base country
💻 Open Learning & Development Budget
📚 ct Academy: Regular internal training sessions
⌚️ Flexibility: Morning person or night owl? We believe in outcome and motivated employees
🚀 Mindset & Growth: A diverse, creative workspace with an international culture & learning environment
Are you ready? Come grow with us!
We are all different and that is what makes us stronger! We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company better.
commercetools celebrates being a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. If your professional profile aligns with our specific hiring requirements and company culture, then we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, future potential, approach to learning and self-development and passion, and not your age, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics, or disability.