Software Mind develops solutions that make an impact for companies around the globe. Tech giants & unicorns, transformative projects, emerging technologies and limitless opportunities – these are a few words that describe an average day for us. Building cross-functional engineering teams that take ownership and crave more means we’re always on the lookout for talented people who bring passion and creativity to every project. Our culture embraces openness, acts with respect, shows grit & guts and combines employment with enjoyment.
Project – the aim you’ll have
Project goal is to move anything easier, more affordable and greener for everyone. Our sole objective is to use technology and innovation to improve the efficiency and experience of the entire delivery and moving process. With over 2.8 million customers across Europe since launch over a decade ago, such work has made us the largest, fastest growing tech company in the logistics industry. We develop and apply leading technologies to manage supply and demand. This allows us to facilitate the most efficient journeys (routes, timings and costs) for transport providers, consumers and many recognised household brands.
Position – how you’ll contribute
- Building, and continuously improving our data gathering, modelling, reporting capabilities and self-service data platforms.
- Working closely with Data Engineers, Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Product Owners, and Domain Experts to identify data needs
Expectations – the experience you need
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree – preferably CS, Engineering/ Information Systems or other equivalent Software Engineering background,
- 2+ years of experience as a Data/BI engineer,
- Experience with data warehouse solutions (preferably Snowflake),
- Experience with DBT,
- Experience with AWS cloud services
- SQL abilities and hands-on experience with SQL and no-SQL DBs, performing analysis and performance optimizations,
- Hands-on experience in Python or equivalent programming language,
- Data modelling, data catalogue concepts, data formats, data pipelines/ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
Additional skills – the edge you have
- Previous experience working in a multi-national environment
Our offer – professional development, personal growth
- Flexible employment and remote work
- International projects with leading global clients
- International business trips
- Non-corporate atmosphere
- Language classes
- Internal & external training
- Private healthcare and insurance
- Multisport card
- Well-being initiatives
Position at: Software Mind Poland