We’re expanding our team and looking for a Lead Operations Coordinator! In this role, you will provide operational support on a variety of tasks including coordinating and scheduling service offerings, traveling to client onsite events, reporting, and other project coordination duties as assigned. This is a remote role, reporting to our VP of Partner Operations and Services.
- Ensure the schedule, budget, and details of a task or project are organized and delivered on-time
- Own scheduling and tracking responsibilities for live group moderators and leadership coaches ensuring excellent service delivery
- Guide processes of onboarding, sustainment, and offboarding of business clients and of individual coaching clients
- Serve as secondary point of contact for moderators and coaches for information delivery, question response, and problem solving
- Report on project status to internal and external stakeholders
- Build relationships with client points of contact in support of VP of Client Success
- Report operation risks and outcomes to appropriate management channels
- Perform administrative duties
- Travel to client sites, as needed (up to 10% travel) – representing Even Health and promoting its products
- 2-4 years of professional experience, including experience working on a team
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excited by a fast pace, start-up environment and a “ready to hit the ground running” attitude!
- Must be available to work standard EST hours
Bonus Skills and Qualifications :
- Startup or fast-growth organization experience
- Customer Service experience
- Healthcare, insurance, and/or military experience
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits + Equity Opportunities + 401k Match
- Annual Education Stipend
- Working on an amazing team!