Sales Development Representative
The world’s leading automated website accessibility solution. UserWay builds groundbreaking technology that is designed to make the Internet accessible and inclusive for everyone around the world. Our solution is installed on over 1.5 million websites and 60 million users with disabilities.
The SDR role is integral to the sales cycle and carries the main responsibility of effective outbound/inbound prospecting in order to build a strong sales pipeline. This role collaborates closely with Sales and Marketing Managers to identify, engage, qualify, and set up new business meetings with our ideal target audience. The role requires USA working hours (2PM – 11PM Israel time). This role reports to the SDR Team Lead.
- Pursue an outbound and inbound targeted base of prospects via calls, emails, and other forms of communication such as LinkedIn and Marketing campaigns
- Design and execute outbound and inbound campaigns using a variety of methods including calls, voice messages, emails, InMail, and Vidyards, to spark interest from our prospects.
- Schedule qualified new business meetings between prospects and sales manager to achieve meeting & closed won KPIs
- Experience with cold calling, qualifying prospecting, and/or recruiting is an advantage
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with clients/stakeholders
- Native English (additional languages advantage)
- Collaborate with the Solutions and Marketing teams to maximize the number of outbound meetings set from webinars, blogs, whitepapers, and other sources.
- Synchronize with Sales Managers to prepare for upcoming prospect meetings.
- This is a remote position.
- Independently makes decisions within a known framework and/or following a predefined process.
- Able to adapt to changes in a timely manner
- Seeks to grow and improve over time.
Equal Opportunity Employment at UserWay:
- At UserWay we continue strengthening our long-standing commitment to making our work environment and community more inclusive and the internet more accessible for everyone. Where everybody belongs, regardless of ability or disability, and every great idea can be heard. Together, all of us at UserWay are committed to continuing this journey with humility and resolve. UserWay encourages employees to take on different responsibilities outside their daily tasks, and often outside of their comfort zones. We push employees to create challenging stretch goals and we have high expectations of our team members. As a UserWay team member, your work will be seen and used by millions of people around the world.