Are you a Hunter? Want to make a real difference in the healthcare industry?
Gozio is experiencing rapid growth and is looking for a driven Business Development Representative with natural sales instincts to identify and build profitable new client relationships. If you’re passionate about people, extremely motivated, proactive, and a team player – this position is for you.
Responsibilities include identifying qualified leads and key client contacts, researching, and gathering data from target audiences, finding new business opportunities, following up with clients and building relationships, scheduling appointments for the sales team, and providing exemplary customer service to inbound/outbound inquiries.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business or a related discipline is preferred
- 2 to 3 years of sales-related experience; cold calling, closing deals, prospecting
- Experience selling SaaS-based digital solutions to the healthcare industry a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Familiarity with Client Relationship Management tools, such as HubSpot or Salesforce
- Familiarity with LinkedIn, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Definitive Healthcare, and intent-based tools.
- Knowledge of sales and customer service principles and methods
- Goal oriented, team player with strong initiative
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently while maintaining positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- The position is remote, so the candidate may live anywhere in the continental US
Daily Activities Include
- Research and pre-qualify prospective customers
- Identify decision-makers and key influencers within prospects’ organizations
- Systematically call, email, and engage on social media platforms like LinkedIn to meet prospects to discover sales opportunities and drive conversation
- Gain commitments from prospects to demo Gozio (or another outcome that ratchets the sales cycle forward)
- Effectively handle and overcome objections
- Collaborate with your team, the VP of Sales, and Sales Director through the inside sales process
- Participate in sales calls and presentations for continued development in the sales process, technical and product knowledge, and solution positioning
At Gozio, we’re redefining the meaning of patient experience in health systems across the U.S. Our mobile platform offers a single point of access for everything a patient or visitor needs, including telehealth, medical records, physician appointments and reminders, and indoor navigation and wayfinding. We help take the stress out of visits to the hospital.
Gozio is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Unfortunately, Gozio is unable to provide sponsorship or transfer