Vimocity is the leading technology-enabled injury-prevention solution for the Clean Energy and Utilities Industry in the United States. We are projected to grow our annual recurring revenue by 100% this year and we aspire to become the industry standard for Musculoskeletal Injury Prevention by the end of 2023.
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate that is passionate about supporting the customer success team in driving value for our customers. The primary role for this position will be supporting the Customer Success Managers in program implementation, management and customer communication. The Customer Success Associate who joins our team will be comfortable in a start-up environment and have excellent communication skills.
At Vimocity, we believe that every individual deserves to be out of pain and moving their best. We’re a team of dynamic change-makers with a passion for developing the most effective injury-prevention solution on the market. Our mobile and web apps, backed by our expertise in movement and ergonomics, puts engaging solutions directly in the hands of our utility and clean energy customers and their employees. A mission-minded team, supportive culture, and unique growth opportunities will empower you to reach your career goals and do your best work at Vimocity.
This position is a remote position with the majority of the team residing in Seattle, WA. Applicants outside of this locale will be considered.
What You’ll Achieve
We are looking for a candidate who will thrive in a high-growth environment to join our customer success team. Candidates in this role will be accountable for providing the highest level of customer support and service to customers. An ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to support customers both through administrative assistance and finding solutions to customer needs. We’d love to hear from you if you have a drive to help others and are a team player!
- Customer Reporting
- Success metric and engagement analysis
- Customer analytic dashboard management
- Program and workshop survey entry and analysis
- Customer Management
- Meetings and creating and tracking action items (note-taking)
- Presentation deck creation and template management
- Deliver program resource and communication requests
- Facilitate distribution of customer materials
- Customer Support
- Answer support tickets that come through the Vimocity help desk
- Respond to direct customer requests that come via email or meetings with the Customer Success Managers
- Create customer support response rules based on FAQs
- Internal Communication
- Cross collaboration with other teams on a consistent basis
- Owning and managing internal CS initiatives and projects
- Being the voice of the CS team to other Vimocity teams
Your Core Attributes
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytic skills
- Tech savvy
This opportunity is for someone who wants a career in customer success in a start-up environment.
Compensation: Base Salary, Plus Commission
- Health Insurance
Does this sound like it might be you? If so, we’d love to hear from you! Please include your resume and a compelling cover letter telling us:
- Why you are the best fit for this role
- Why do you care about positively impacting the lives of others through movement health
- Why you are interested in being a part of the Vimocity Team
We strive to provide a hiring experience and work environment in which all people know they are equally respected and valued. We value what makes you unique, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.