Abnormal Security is looking for a Director of Customer Success Operations. They will be a key leader in the Customer Success organization, partnering with leadership on strategy and operations. This role will oversee all operations functions for a customer success team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of leading and scaling customer success operations in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for customer success operations that aligns with the overall business objectives.
- Develop and deliver initiatives to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the CS org, including but not limited to – Segmentation; Customer journey development; Processes and playbooks; Customer Health Scoring
- Provide partnership to Customer Success leadership in support of their OKRs and highest priority initiatives
- Develop and implement programs to support the customer journey with Abnormal – including onboarding, deployment, adoption, and advocacy/loyalty
- Create Customer Success plays/initiatives in support of the retention and expansion strategy and goals. Implement processes and cadences to effectively manage the renewal and expansion.
- Ensure Customer Success Team adherence to customer engagement standard processes (eg. Onboarding, QBR’s, Path to Green) including creating the training to develop this team
- Manage,track and measure customer data and metrics to derive insights that can be used to improve customer success strategies. Work with other departments to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as sales, marketing, and product, to ensure a seamless customer experience. This includes sharing customer insights, coordinating programs, analyzing customer feedback, and other efforts to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in customer success and implement best practices.
- 5+ years of experience in customer success operations, with at least 3 years in a leadership role.
- Experience managing the deployment, roll-out and adoption of Customer Success management tools like Gainsight and SFDC
- Experience scaling CS operations in organizations 100M+ with demonstrated track record of success
- Experience rolling out segmented customer experiences and proven record of implementing a tech-touch and self-serve programs
- Roll-up your sleeves/scrappy mentality and someone that can do the work of the ICs– this is not a people management role only
- Strong understanding of SaaS products and services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Technical expertise is a plus, but needs to be able to manage a technical implementation & administration resource
At Abnormal Security certain roles are eligible for a bonus, restricted stock units (RSUs), and benefits. Individual compensation packages are based on factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons. We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. Learn more about our Compensation and Equity Philosophy on our Benefits & Perks page.