Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We’re looking for a passionate innovator to help scale our Talent Management team. In this highly dynamic and visible role you’ll be equal parts strategist, program manager, practice and process designer and team leader. Collaboration is your middle name; however, you’re still able to roll up your sleeves and be an independent self-starter when needed. It’s on us! You recognize the need to evolve talent management practices for Affimers in a remote-first, hybrid work environment, and are eager to create a “beyond best practice” approach to Talent Management. No fine print here. If you’re as excited as we are, please READ ON!
- Lead and grow our Talent Management efforts focused on developing equitable processes and practices that allow Affirm to ensure we’re prepared with “the right talent at the right time for the right role” regardless of where employees are in their careers, in the organization, or in the world!
- You will be a driving force, while partnering with the People & Organizational Success leadership team to ensure that we are creating an integrated, inclusive talent ecosystem.
- Build and scale equitable talent management practices in our remote-first work environment, recognizing people come first. Your initial needs analysis will help guide program scope and design.
- Lead the design and execution of talent processes such as goal setting, performance management, promotions, feedback etc. to ensure they are data-driven and aligned to ongoing business needs.
- Evolve Affirm’s talent management frameworks and evaluation tools.
- Research trends and changes in workforce management to develop effective, inclusive, and equitable talent management strategies.
- Ensure practices are integrated with other People processes across the full employee lifecycle.
- Define and track success measures for talent management programs including change management and business outcomes.
- Stay informed on the latest thinking on performance management, skill and competency frameworks and practices, to increase the impact of our own strategies
- Partner cross-functionally across the People Team, and ultimately the entire organization to drive future talent program opportunities. This includes collaborating with subject matter experts across Affirm in crafting new content and curriculum.
- Define, measure, and communicate out the team’s success metrics.
- You’ve managed and scaled Talent Management teams that support a growing global workforce for 2000+ employees. You’ve leveraged Workday to enhance an understanding of the internal talent marketplace and scale processes effectively.
- 8+ years of experience highlighting a combination of experience in talent management strategy and execution in a dynamic, high-growth organization.
- You have designed, developed and scaled a variety of talent management practices such as performance management, career development programs, succession planning.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a data-driven and evidence-based approach to decision-making and influencing.
- A track record of designing solutions that deliver business impact and positive ROI for the organization.
- Strong relationship-building skills to work collaboratively with partners across the organization.
- Deep understanding of progressive approaches to talent management and experience designing innovative practices to advance an organization’s talent strategy.
- Excellent communication skills, with an appetite for distilling sophisticated information to what matters most. Simpler is better.
- A “how can we make this better?” mentality. You recognize that “perfect” is not an end state, and continually drive for program improvement.
Pay Grade – USA30
Employees new to Affirm or promoted into a new role, typically begin in the min to mid range.
USA base pay range (CA, WA, NY, NJ, CT) per year:
USA base pay range (all other U.S. states) per year:
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and you can work almost anywhere within the country of employment. Affirmers in proximal roles have the flexibility to work remotely, but will occasionally be required to work out of their assigned Affirm office. A limited number of roles remain office-based due to the nature of their job responsibilities.
We’re extremely proud to offer competitive benefits that are anchored to our core value of people come first. Some key highlights of our benefits package include:
- Health care coverage – Affirm covers all premiums for all levels of coverage for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Wallets – generous stipends for spending on Technology, Food, various Lifestyle needs, and family forming expenses
- Time off – competitive vacation and holiday schedules allowing you to take time off to rest and recharge
- ESPP – An employee stock purchase plan enabling you to buy shares of Affirm at a discount
We believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.
[For U.S. positions that could be performed in Los Angeles or San Francisco] Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, Affirm will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.