BE[IN]CRYPTO goes beyond being a media publication – we’re creators, educators, and innovators. Our content spans 15 languages, covering major news and generating original content. Beyond media, we’ve packed our digital nomad backpack with products like Learn, Rankings, Academy, and Jobs. Our culture is open, dynamic, and fun, driving constant reinvention.
Like our products and solutions – our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we have a lot of fun – while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we’re known. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces.
We’re embarking on an exciting journey in our R&D department, where we’re launching the development of a groundbreaking product from the ground up. Unlike traditional modifications, our R&D teams collaborate seamlessly to create something entirely new. The challenge lies not just in fixing issues but in breaking away from conventional scalability constraints. We’re determined to chart our own path, prioritize our vision, and carve out a USP that sets us apart.
Our 2024 focus is clear: to be a strong contender in the cryptocurrency market analytics space.
We’re on the lookout for a skilled DevOps Engineer with expertise in AWS and Kubernetes to join our dynamic team. As a vital team member, you’ll play a crucial role in building our operations and development processes, ensuring the high availability and performance of our services, and actively contributing to our continuous integration and deployment strategies.
- Lead the implementation and management of continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS for our revolutionary product.
- Design, manage, and maintain tools for automating operational processes, leveraging the power of Kubernetes.
- Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, including system/data backup, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring, tailored to the specific needs of our new product.
- Institute and oversee a robust CI/CD pipeline, ensuring the seamless deployment of microservices and applications for our groundbreaking tool.
- Evaluate and enhance existing systems, with a forward-looking approach to scalability, reliability, and efficiency for a 5-10 years vision.
- Collaborate closely with the architect and development teams to align operations with the overall goals of our R&D and business strategy.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues across development, test, and production environments, ensuring the stability and performance of our evolving product.
- Stay abreast of emerging trends in DevOps, cloud computing, and system architecture, applying relevant insights to the evolution of our new tool.
- Strong experience with AWS services and Kubernetes, showcasing proficiency in Microservices architecture with a keen focus on scalability.
- Proficiency in automation tools (e.g., Terraform, Ansible) and strong SysOps knowledge, collaborating with the project architect to define infrastructure and architecture for the next years.
- Experience in networking, storage, and database AWS services, coupled with familiarity with basic infrastructure and efficient scaling on AWS tailored to the specific needs of our groundbreaking product.
- Expertise in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, demonstrating a track record in deploying services rapidly and ensuring adaptability for future developments.
- Experience with system monitoring tools and strategies, including previous exposure to external monitoring tools, with a desire to internalize monitoring processes for the unique requirements of our new tool.
- Strong scripting skills (e.g., Python, Bash) are considered valuable assets.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix administration.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
Nice to have
- NodeJS skills are considered a valuable asset.
- Knowledge of how backend infrastructure impacts SEO would be a bonus.
- A true startup experience – no rules, no bureaucracy, and the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on a growing business.
- A culture of autonomy and accountability.
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you’re maxing out on learning, growth, and impact, and getting recognized for the great work you do along the way.
- Constant growth opportunities.
- The chance to join a stellar team of talents and learn from them.
- We have team members in 60 countries all over the world! Wherever you go, you can meet someone from the BeInCrypto family.
Join our BIC team and take your professional experience to the next level!
What is BeInCrypto about?
BeInCrypto was created to unite and set you free from the hands, pockets, and minds of a controlling monetary system.
Here, we create educational content and products for all things crypto that will help you to pave your way in Web3.