At Evolve we’re a hardworking team serious about hospitality. Our teams work every day to make vacation rental easy for everyone — from our owners who trust Evolve to build their business to our guests who rest easy with every stay to our Evolvers who make this difference a reality. Our values anchor our daily decisions and interactions with our customers, communities, and each other. Join our inclusive culture in one of the most rapidly-growing segments in travel. Find your home at Evolve.
Why this role
Evolve’s Owner Success team is made up of people-loving problem solvers working together to build owner loyalty and advocacy through best-in-class customer partnership and support. As a Manager, you’ll coach and develop a team that assists owners not only with their day-to-day questions and issues but also employs strategies and coaching to help owners maximize their business and provide 5 star guest experiences. This challenging and rewarding role is for a leader who will coach, mentor, and inspire a team of individual contributors that support Evolve’s stakeholders — including through complex, challenging, and escalated issues.
On a daily basis you’ll provide support to keep your team engaged, motivated, and knowledgeable and use your growth mindset to build and unlock the potential of the team, holding them and yourself accountable to achieve individual and team goals. You enjoy coaching your team on both the day-to-day aspects of their roles as well as their long-term career development. Your emotional intelligence and ethical judgment will ensure hospitality and service recovery, and your high level of care will support Evolve’s stakeholders through stressful and vulnerable situations. Along the way there will be opportunities for you to grow your own skill set by supporting initiatives that will positively impact owners, guests, and our team.
What you’ll do
- Manage a team of 10-15 employees, acting as a positive role model and servant leader first, while also leading the team to ensure goals and service level agreements (SLAs) are met or exceeded.
- Provide individual coaching and development for teammates in regular 1×1 conversations. This includes quality assurance reviews, developing and coaching hospitality and customer service skills, and assisting employees in achieving monthly performance goals
- Interview and evaluate candidates to join the Customer Experience team
- Support with the scheduling of teammates to ensure appropriate shift coverage
- Motivate and engage your team by leading meetings, conducting professional development sessions, and having some fun along the way with activities both during and outside of work hours (team building exercises, social activities, etc).
- Lead team knowledge sharing on relevant topics in the industry and Evolve as a whole, including internal process or organizational changes, vacation rental industry updates, and weekly team performance reviews to drive revenue and hospitality.
- Collaborate with other Customer Experience and people leaders across Evolve to develop and streamline processes and communication.
- Help mediate high-level customer issues.
What makes you a great fit
- 5+ years of experience in customer service or hospitality
- 1+ years of experience coaching and supporting employees to achieve goals
- Servant leader who utilizes relationship building, coaching, and retention tools to help others succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use data to make decisions
- Experience with Google suite, business analytics software, and Salesforce.com (CRM) preferred
- Aptitude for a solution-based approach to issue resolution
- Proven ability to manage time effectively
- We support all of our stakeholders 365 days a year, including nights, weekends, and holidays. Your schedule will require weekend and holiday hours at times.
- The schedule at this time will be Monday-Friday, 10:30am – 7pm Mountain Time
We currently are able to hire throughout the U.S. except in the following states: District of Columbia, Hawaii, and Pennsylvania. There are also certain positions that may have hiring impacts in the following states: California, Maryland, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington. If you live in Colorado, you can work remotely anywhere in the state, at our downtown Denver office, or a hybrid of both!
For this role our salary range is $68,000 to $79,000, depending on relevant experience
How we reward Evolvers
Evolvers have access to highly competitive benefits and rewards that support their whole well-being so they can focus on bringing their best selves to work.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave for birth and non-birth parents
- Infertility coverage
- Child care discounts and locator support
- Pet insurance to cover your furry children
- Comprehensive health plans that include a 100% employer paid option for the Evolver
- 100% employer-paid dental and vision for the Evolver
- 8 free mental health visits
Unplug and Explore
- Take some time away from work with generous PTO, sick, holidays, and a personal holiday to celebrate what’s more important to YOU
- Annual Evolve travel credit after 1 year
- Discounts to stay at Evolve properties
Learn Every Day
- World class onboarding programs
- Learning and development opportunities
How we work together
With our core values as our guide, every Evolver helps shape the company we want to work for and the people we want to be. We’ve cultivated a culture of collaboration, care, and responsibility that we can all be proud of, and we’re excited to see what you’ll bring as your authentic self.
Still curious about who we are and what we do? Read more about our business and our culture at evolve.com.
At Evolve, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military service or veteran status, physical or mental disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Evolve participates in e-Verify for all positions.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation at any point in the hiring process, please let your recruiter know.