Salary : Up to £30k DOE
Location : Remote based & Reading Office
Contract Type : Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
- Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Processing purchase invoices in Sage Intacct, match invoices back to purchase order
- Reconciling ledger balances with supplier statements
- Deal with supplier enquiries
- Resolve any queries relating to purchase invoices with site management
- Maintain supplier database including completion of credit applications & insurance expiration management. Onboarding of new suppliers into Sage
- Operational Contract support to regional management; liaising with staff in other departments and with external suppliers.
- Coordination of weekly payment runs to suppliers (multi-currency)
- Pareto FM are currently flexible with the hours required for this role. We are seeking the correct candidate and final hours can be agreed as on negotiation.
- Working hours typically 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
- Ideally the role would start between 8:00 am to 9:00 am, this is dependent upon the candidate’s requirements.
What to expect
- Holidays entitlement will be 20 days per year, plus bank holidays.
- Work is part office-based in central Reading and part home based.
- The nature of the role is to support colleagues and projects rather than to take a lead.
- Please note the office can occasionally be quiet and some days the candidate could be working alone.
You will need to have:
- purchase ledger experience
- attention to detail.
- strong organisational skills.
- self motivation and self discipline.
- oral and written communication skills.
- tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality.
- reliability and honesty
- ability to use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain records, spreadsheets and databases. Experience of Sage / Sage Intacct is desirable.