Hire Resolve is currently recruiting for a Senior Auditor position in New York. As an Audit Associate, you will play a crucial role in our audit and assurance services, working closely with our clients to ensure financial accuracy and compliance. If you are a detail-oriented and driven professional with a passion for auditing, we invite you to explore this opportunity to further your career.
- Perform monthly accounting work/services for small business clients, including payroll, reconciliations, monthly/quarterly financial statements, and other schedules as needed.
- Work as an effective team member to complete project assignments and engagement tasks.
- Perform a detailed review of the team’s work to ensure quality and thoroughness and provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Assist in training and mentoring junior staff.
- Monitor progress of engagement assignments and provide updates to appropriate supervisory personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required (master’s degree in accounting preferred)
- Licensed CPA (preferably)
- 3 to 5 years of accounting and/or industry experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Be able to coach, motivate and direct staff
- Salary: $75K/yr – $90K/yr, salary negotiable
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (if applicable)
Contact Hire Resolve today for your next career changing move.
- Our client is offering a highly competitive salary for this role based on experience.
- Apply for this role today, visit the Hire Resolve website: hireresolve.us or email us: Financialcareers@hireresolve.us.com
- You can also contact Lidene Pienaar or Michanne van Zyl at Hire Resolve on LinkedIn
We will contact you telephonically in 3 days should you be suitable for this vacancy. If you are not suitable, we will put your CV on file and contact you regarding any future vacancies that arise.
Hire Resolve is a specialist Recruitment firm.
For our candidates, our goal is your workplace satisfaction. We focus on finding career seekers a work environment that best suits their experience and expertise.
For our clients, we do our best to find the best possible candidates to match your requirements.
The consultants at Hire Resolve are very well networked with candidates and clients and are therefore able to match candidates and clients perfectly to experience and requirements needed.
We offer a personalized experience for each individual, to guarantee that you find the best possible position for your career growth.
If you are looking for an exciting new career opportunity, get in touch and connect with one of our skilled consultants today!