At Horizons, we’re building the infrastructure to power borderless teams. By handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance, our technology enables businesses to hire anyone anywhere compliantly at the push of a button.
If you’re interested in adding to our vision of enabling people to work in dream jobs, for every company, and from anywhere in the world, apply now!
We’re committed to building a global, diverse team representing different and varied backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, or disability. Being a Horizoneer means being part of a growing, international family.
A Support Second Level Specialist at Horizons fulfills a crucial service and support role, utilizing our internal ticketing tool to effectively manage client inquiries, issues, and requests. Their primary focus is to provide exceptional service, ensuring timely resolution, tracking progress, and maintaining clear communication channels. By leveraging the ticketing tool, they optimize the client and client employee experience, foster client success, and contribute to the overall satisfaction of Horizons’ valued clients.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in customer service, preferably in HR or a similar field.
- Proficiency in Customer Support tools like Freshdesk, Zendesk, Salesforce, or WeCom/WeChat.
- Excellent communication skills, with advanced English proficiency, prioritizing customer experience.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment in a global company setting.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Cultural sensitivity to communicate effectively with a diverse client base.
- Continuous learning mindset to keep up with industry and product developments.
- Demonstrated empathy and patience in client interactions, aiming to build lasting relationships.
Our service & product. We’re a technology company, not an accountancy, payroll provider, recruitment firm or similar. We build a workforce management platform that allows our customers to hire the best talent in minutes, without worrying about compliance, payroll, or HR admin.
Our amazing team and environment. Working at Horizons means you’re working on something very exciting: Allowing every person on the planet to have access to equal opportunities in living a fulfilled work and personal life. We believe in hiring from within and going the extra mile to retain top talent. As the company continues to grow extremely fast, you will be given the opportunity to develop and grow alongside.
Our benefits and perks. Being a Horizoneer means that you get the benefit of:
- A competitive salary
- An asynchronous working environment
- A “Remote-First” company environment (or Hybrid) – based on the nature of the job
- The ability to work from abroad for a short period of time
- Growth opportunities within the company
- Select your preferred hardware, be it Windows or Mac, and we’ll purchase it for you
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV in a PDF format.
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV but you are still keen to reaching out, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org