Lendi Group is the group born out of the merger of Aussie Home Loans and Lendi. As a Group we operate a multi-brand strategy across Aussie Home Loans and Lendi, pulling together a truly personalised home loans experience for the Australian audience that balances both human support and smart technology.
We’re revolutionising the industry with best-in-class technology and a suite of tools that takes the hard work out of home loans – for our Customers and Brokers alike.
At Lendi Group we value work life balance. Our flex-first policy enables our team members to choose how they do their best work; home, office, or flex!
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion are fundamental to the success of Lendi Group. We’re passionate about fostering an environment where our team members feel valued and supported and we celebrate everyone’s unique identity.
To learn more about life at Lendi Group check out our blog: https://www.lendi.com.au/inspire/category/life-at-lendi/
About the role
As a Product Manager, you will take ownership of the acquisition parts of the website & the Content Management System (CMS), bringing to life our vision, customer value proposition and an upcoming website redesign to improve user outcomes.
You will work alongside our Design team to research best practice and drive data driven decision making with stakeholders. This is a hands-on, fast paced position where the successful applicant will lead by example and retain ongoing product ownership as part of the broader growth team.
Our Product Roadmap includes a large amount of greenfield product and digital product iterations to automate every aspect of the Australian home ownership journey. We are looking for a customer focused Product Manager to help us deliver the world’s best digital home loan experience.
We would love to speak to people who are passionate about technology, curious, innovative & comfortable with ambiguity.
Key accountabilities are:
- Shape our immediate and long-term product vision and team priorities for the website in line with our refreshed Lendi Group vision.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for the CMS, products, and features that your team owns.
- Interact with a broad range of stakeholders including Customers and Brokers, Distribution, Centre of Excellence, Lender Partnerships, Legal and Compliance
- Partner with and be a bridge for Engineers and Designers to ensure our Products are well defined, high impact and successfully implemented.
- Scope requirements and user stories in a granular fashion so they are “build ready”.
- Manage the release of a product end to end, including supporting communication and training.
- Understand metrics of success and demonstrate data-based decision making.
- Use tools and techniques, including continuous discovery, to identify areas for improvement, lead research and plan for product enhancements and innovation.
- Work with the Design team to support them in creating clean UI and functional UX in the complex world of home loans.
- Experience working with a CMS or managing a website (mandatory)
- You will have demonstrable experience in digital customer journeys, either designing, building, or managing
- The ability to work closely with Design and Engineering, communicate our priorities, scope projects, and deliver on a vision, including experience in tech ready user stories.
- Experience in analytics, consumer funnels or complex digital transactions
- Experience in Product Management is a bonus but not essential.
- And most importantly, the experience in getting stuff delivered.
- We’re Flex First which means we’ve fully embraced flexible working from home and have metropolitan city offices for those who do want to work from the office.
- We offer extended Paid Parental Leave: we celebrate our growing Lendi Group family with up to 26 weeks leave for primary carers and up to 4 weeks for secondary carers.
- An additional week’s Loyalty Leave each year after reaching 3 years’ service.
We are a people-first company that invests in initiatives to promote a healthy work environment, such as offering an Employee Assistance Program and social groups such as our industry-leading Women in Technology group.
Our culture is guided by our 3 core values: We Are Stronger United; Act Like You Own It; and Keep Home Loans Human. Our values are part of our core DNA that helps Lendi Group to attract, engage and evolve the right talent and build best-in-class products.
Lendi Group is a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer; we value a positive candidate experience and commit to respond to every applicant. Once we have received your application, we will reach out to you via email.
Feeling like you don’t meet all the skills listed? That’s ok; we are always on the lookout for different skills, experience, and qualities and so we’d still like to hear from you.