Who We Are
Verily is a subsidiary of Alphabet that is using a data-driven approach to change the way people manage their health and the way healthcare is delivered. Launched from Google X in 2015, our purpose is to bring the promise of precision health to everyone, every day. We are focused on generating and activating data from a variety of sources, including clinical, social, behavioral and the real world, to arrive at the best solutions for a person based on a comprehensive view of the evidence. Our unique expertise and capabilities in technology, data science and healthcare enable the entire healthcare ecosystem to drive better health outcomes.
As the VP of Consulting Relationships Lead for Onduo, you will be responsible for engaging the broker and consultant community to position Onduo and Verily solutions for existing and new channel partners in the employer and payer benefits space. This will include understanding customer needs, acting as a consultative partner to match Onduo and Verily solutions, driving pricing and contracting, and ensuring that the implementation team is set up for success. You will work cross functionally within the Onduo team and with colleagues across Verily. This role will require you to be flexible and nimble and aggressively grow the business to help establish Onduo as a premier solution within the broker and consultant community.
- Develop relationships and identify channel/reseller opportunities with targeted brokers and consultants across the country to position Onduo and Verily solutions
- Develop relationships with existing channel partners consulting relations teams to properly position the Onduo/Partner relationship
- Coordinate with internal resources to respond to RFPs issued by consultants and brokers
- Identify, partner, and cultivate relationships with internal stakeholders across functions and levels; including product, account management and marketing teams. Communicate market insight to product, marketing and business development teams as strategically relevant and impactful.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Undergraduate degree and 10 years of experience, with a strong track record in Sales and Business Development functions. 5 years of experience with the US employer benefits market.
- Extensive network and established senior relationships with brokers and consultants in the employer benefits space.
- Understands related complexities involved in the sales/adoption cycle required in effectively selling technology solutions.
- Knowledge of SaaS based wellness/population health/social determinants/benefits solutions for employers/payers/at-risk clients.
- Comfortable approaching sales pipeline and goals utilizing data and processes to prioritize plans and make tactical decisions to achieve revenue goals effectively in the short run while maintaining a grasp of the bigger picture and what is best for Onduo ‘s business and client base.
- Experience selling to employers through benefits brokers and consultants.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- Experience with Google suite of productivity applications (gMail, gCalendar, Sheets, Slides, Docs).
- Excellent presentation skills.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $140,000 – $221,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
Why Join Us
Build What’s Vital.
At Verily, you are a part of something bigger. We are a diverse team of builders innovating at the intersection of health and technology—united by a shared spirit of curiosity, resilience and determination to make better health possible for all. This builder mindset means your fingerprints will be on the work that shapes the future of health.
Fulfilling our precision health purpose starts with the health of our Veeps, which is why we offer flexibility, resources, and competitive benefits to support you in your whole-person well being.
Our culture reflects the behaviors that stem from living our values every day in how we Innovate Healthcare and Technology, Gain Velocity as One Verily, and Respect Individuals. As One Verily, we uphold our collective accountability to sustain this culture and to create a VIBE (Verily’s Culture of Inclusion, Belonging, and Equitability) where all Veeps feel included, a sense of belonging, and have opportunities to grow.
If this sounds exciting to you, we would love to hear from you.