Pramira is a full turnkey services provider dedicated to serving the wireless and wireline telecommunications industries.
Pramira specializes in site development, engineering, and construction services to help our customers build and scale their network infrastructure.
Our mission is to enable our clients to achieve the maximum possible return on their investment with their networks by staying up to date with the latest industry trends and constantly developing superior services that exceed our client’s expectations. Our professionally stimulating working environment provides a completely personalized experience.
We are seeking an experienced telecom industry professional to lead Pramira’s business development efforts. The ideal candidate will be well connected and respected in the telecommunications industry as a thought leader and problem solver for clients and business partners. The Director of Business Development will value long term partnerships and have strong operational sensibilities.
This position can be based in Midwest to support business development growth in the central and south region.
- Develop business strategy including yearly and quarterly sales targets.
- Strategically generate leads, identify, qualify and secure large sales opportunities.
- Work with Pramira’s lines of businesses to develop multi-line of business value proposition
- Understand technical aspects of Pramira’s core services and engage customers in a consultative approach by having a deep understanding of the work, our processes, and industry trends.
- Work collaboratively with Pramira leadership, product management, engineering, bid management, finance and operations to source and structure deals that deliver value to our customers;
- Work with Pramira’s Sales Support Team to lead the effort in responding to RFPs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related degree
- 5+ years of experience in a business development or related role within telecommunications industry
- Demonstrated wireless telecom relationships at the highest levels and key decision makers (wireless carriers, major tower owners, and fiber optic companies)
- Ability to use CRM platform to track and report opportunities and key metrics
- Ability to think strategically while also operating tactically.
- Proven ability to drive sales process to a close; must be motivated by closing deals.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization;
- Ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Passionate about advancing the information infrastructure by leveraging current knowledge in wireless and wireline communications
- Willingness to work extended hours as needed, with ~50% travel within the US
Pramira is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.