We’re looking for a Senior React Developer who would like to join our newly created team to build modern and reliable systems. Our team’s main values are the ability to learn and adapt, dedication to quality and willingness to solve complex problems.
Essentials about the project:
- You will join a dynamic team working on an innovative AI-driven automation tool to transform your approach to application testing.
- You can contribute to a solution that eliminates the hassle of manual script updates, using intelligent adaptation to maintain tests smoothly amidst application changes.
- You will be a part of a collaborative environment and play a key role in streamlining the testing process for enhanced efficiency.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and backend developers to deliver high-quality, responsive, and user-friendly web applications.
- Lead and mentor developers, providing guidance and support to foster a collaborative and productive team environment.
- Architect, design, and implement new features and enhancements using React.js and related technologies.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure code quality, performance, and adherence to best practices.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in front-end development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a React Developer.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering complex, high-quality web applications.
- Strong proficiency in React.js and its core principles.
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs and integration of front-end applications with backend services.
- Familiarity with build tools like Webpack and version control systems (Git).
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
- 35 paid absence days per year for work-life balance of each specialist + 1 additional day for each following year of cooperation with the company
- Up to 15 unused absence days can be add to income after 12 month of cooperation
- Health insurance for you and your family!
- Depreciation coverage for personal laptop usage for project needs
- Udemy courses of your choice
- Regular soft-skills trainings
- Excellence Сenters meetups
About Intellectsoft: Since 2007 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalization.
Our values: DIVERSITY, OPENNESS, TEAMWORK. We embrace our diversity, strive for open dialogue and constructive feedback, and this unites us and allows us to be an amazing team!