- Work as the primary point of contact for all tickets in your name.
- Act as an escalation point for the Technical Support and Technical Account Management team.
- Analyze and troubleshoot incidents with a one-touch resolution mindset.
- Interpret customer questions on product usage and provide detailed and timely answers.
- Write detailed and thorough escalation notes for sending tickets to senior engineering teams.
- Perform routine follow-ups and ticket management via email and the case management system.
- Write and maintain the internal and external knowledge bases.
- Communicate with customers and internal parties about existing tickets and identify common patterns.
- Provide feedback to management about improvements to processes and procedures.
- Must have experience talking to customers in a business-to-business role.
- Confident in the ability to discuss and troubleshoot issues via email and Zoom calls.
- Ability to communicate complex technical subjects to external and internal parties.
- Experience with heavy software troubleshooting.
- Provide a troubleshooting mindset, a customer-focused approach, and a strong sense of ownership over results.
- Must be able to have fun in tough situations while working closely with an international Technical Support organization.
- Industry experience in a Technical Support role within software and/or technology.
- Experience with and knowledge of networking topologies, routing between subnets TCP/IP protocols, validating firewall rules, and investigating proxy connectivity.
- Must be able to use system-level tools to check network connectivity and troubleshoot network-level issues (such as validating open ports)
- Experience with RESTful APIs, their usage, and how they are leveraged in corporate environments
- Strong written communication skills.
- Experience and ability to write internal and external knowledge base articles.
- Comfortable with writing how-to’s, troubleshooting guides, and other documents.
- Professional enterprise experience with Linux.
- Must be able to proficiently navigate and perform basic tasks within a Linux Shell.
- Ability to read and interpret application logs and apply the interpretation to tickets.
- Understanding how to extract useful information from various data sets and error logs.
- Capable of coordinating multiple tickets and prioritizing those tickets based on business requirements.
- Culture is important to us; we are seeking a diligent candidate who also enjoys teamwork and camaraderie.
- Experience reading or writing code.
- Strong preference for Python.
- Ability to build cURL commands and use them as a troubleshooting tool.
- Experience with TLS and Certificate troubleshooting.
- Basic understanding of and experience with SAML.
- Experience with database platforms and ability to troubleshoot reading from databases.
- Experience handling technical escalations within your team and to external teams.
- Experience with the following platforms:
Axonius is committed to fair and equitable compensation packages. A candidate’s salary will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. In addition to a competitive salary, our packages include stock options, attractive benefits, and an annual bonus
A little more about Axonius:
Axonius gives customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. With solutions for both cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) and SaaS management, Axonius is deployed in minutes and integrates with hundreds of data sources to provide a comprehensive asset inventory, uncover gaps, and automatically validate and enforce policies. Cited as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups, with accolades from CNBC, Forbes, and Fortune, Axonius covers millions of assets, including devices and cloud assets, user accounts, and SaaS applications, for customers around the world.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. For two years in a row, Axonius was ranked Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as well as included on Inc. magazine’s 2022 Best Workplaces list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
By submitting your application to us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Global Job Candidate Privacy Notice.