BeyondTrust is a place where you can bring your purpose to life through the work that you do, creating a safer world through our cyber security SaaS portfolio.
Our culture of flexibility, trust, and continual learning means you will be recognized for your growth, and for the impact you make on our success. You will be surrounded by people who challenge, support, and inspire you to be the best version of yourself.
BeyondTrust is seeking an QA Engineer to assist in testing our EPM products, both manually and via automation. The engineer will be responsible for the creation of test plans and implementation of said plans into our automated integration environments as well as the creation and maintenance of those environments.
What You’ll Do:
- Be collaborative and influential across our Agile team. Participate in feature definition and breakdown as well as planning.
- Provide estimates for work duration and establish milestones for meeting product deadlines.
- Ensure features and releases are of the highest quality, are stable and performant.
- Help maintain, prioritize and and contribute to our backlog.
- Develop and run test cases, create and execute test plans.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code for automated tests.
- Setup testing environments for all supported platforms
- Collaboration with the Development team to ensure good understanding of the features and a quality product delivery.
- Multitasking and juggling many tasks and responsibilities at the same time.
What You’ll Bring:
- 4+ years in a Quality Assurance in Unix/Linux environment.
- Full working knowledge of Unix/Linux environments (RedHat, AIX, HPUX, Solaris)
- Knowledge of AWS, Cloud computing, SaaS
- Strong ability to create and design test automation and test infrastructure.
- Knowledge of security best practises and technologies such as certificates, TLS, encryption, Kerberos
- Knowledge of SSL, LDAP, Kerberos, AD, Curl, REST, Databases
- Understanding of REST/API calls.
- Network knowledge: knowledge of IPs, subnets, DNS and DHCP
- Proficient in scripting languages: Shell, Perl, Expect, awk, jq, Curl
- Knowledge of QA Automation tools
- Scrum/Agile development technologies and experience using Jira preferable.
- Ability to work unsupervised, is self directed and motivated to take ownership and drive improvement.
Who You Are:
- You give and take feedback openly and graciously for the good of the team.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You have a thirst for knowledge and improvement.
- You are a team player, eager and open to sharing successes and failures.
- You are a motivated learner that looks for opportunities to learn and grow.
- You are flexible and can adapt to shifting situations and requirements.
- You try to inspire the best in others, and always try to deliver the same.
Diversity. Inclusion. They’re more than just words for us. They are the guiding values of how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a culture where people feel connected.
We take care of our employees so they can take care of our customers. Customers who come from all walks of life just like us. We hire incredible people from diverse backgrounds because when we are different together, we are stronger together.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, enabling organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access. We are leading the charge in innovating identity-first security and are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 75 of the Fortune 100, plus a global ecosystem of partners.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.