Darkhive is a Texas-based startup developing low-cost, autonomous drones for the military and public safety communities. Our goal is to enable users to easily employ small disposable drones to rapidly understand their environment and make live-saving decisions when the stakes are high.
Darkhive is seeking a Director of Sales to lead customer engagement, military product sales strategy development and execution, and sales team growth. The ideal candidate will bring a proven track record of successful military hardware sales both domestically and internationally with experience in channel/resale partner relationship development. This role requires a solid understanding of the technology associated with Darkhive products in order to honestly and accurately represent our capabilities. As the first dedicated sales team member, the right candidate will be capable of independent task execution with minimal direction and limited administrative support.
- 5+ years of experience in military hardware product sales
- Demonstrated track record of year-over-year sales growth
- Experience in successfully transitioning hardware products into US Military Programs of Record (POR).
- International Military sales experience
- Channel partner relationship development and contract negotiation skills
- CRM and ERP software stand-up and management experience
- Experience establishing and leading sales teams
- Background in sales strategy development, forecasting, and performance reporting
- Drones or robotics sales experience
- Public safety hardware product sales experience
- Military Veteran
- Phone Screen (30 minutes) – Get to know more about the company and tell us about your experience.
- Hire / No Hire – Based on video conference with the leadership team and Q&A
- Attractive stock options plan as an early hire
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision benefits options
- 401k with matching employer contribution
- Unlimited Paid Vacation
Darkhive is building a new generation of US-produced autonomous drones designed to be scalable in cost, deployment, and management.