*Axia Women’s Health* is leading the way in improving women’s health. At the core of achieving this is a caring, connected, and progressive community of more than 400 providers across nearly 200 women’s health centers in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky. The rapidly growing network spans OB/GYN physicians, breast health centers, high-risk pregnancy centers, two laboratories, urogynecology care, and fertility centers. Together, Axia Women’s Health puts women first by delivering the personalized care needed for women to lead healthier, happier lives. We are hiring for an *eCW Revenue Cycle Systems Analyst* to *work remotely and be located in USA, Eastern or Central Time Zone*.
Our Revenue Cycle Systems Analyst works in collaboration with Information Technology and Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) staff to implement and maintain the eClinicalWorks practice management system and EMR. In this position, you’ll work with RCM and IT to identify, prioritize and implement changes and improvements to the EMR and associated RCM systems. The position supports the RCM and IT teams to help meet project schedules, plans and timelines.
* Participate in the implementation, configuration and support of the Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) platform within the eClinicalWorks EMR
* Document standards, procedures and guidelines for the configuration and use of the *eClinicalWorks (eCW) EMR* as it relates to Revenue Cycle Management
* Create and execute test plans for changes related to RCM systems and processes.
* Works closely with the Enterprise Data team to ensure integrations with the Enterprise Data Warehouse adequately support P&L and related reporting
* Analyzes and implements proper application level security for the eClinicalWorks EMR with the oversight of the Privacy Officer
* Assists with the optimization and process improvement of the eClinicalWorks EMR
* Demonstrate superb communication and human relationship skills
* Other duties as assigned
* High level understanding of the purpose and function of an ambulatory EMR application ideally *eClinicalWorks (eCW)*
* Familiarity with the operations of various information systems present in a hospital/laboratory/medical imaging and the type of data each one possesses
* Familiarity with HL7 interfaces
* Familiarity with Clinical Application Security
* Familiarity with ITIL
* Familiarity with Project Management methodologies
* Strong problem solving and malfunction diagnosing with a firm dedication to quality
* Excellent customer service skills
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrates professionalism, confidentiality ad diplomacy and can server a wide range of employees with equity and tact. Critical evaluation.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse group of people at all levels of the organization
* Commitment to excellence and high standards
* Versatility, flexibility and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
* Ability to travel sporadically as needed by work demands to our care centers located throughout New Jersey and Southeastern Pennsylvania.
*Required Education and Experience:*
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field and/or equivalent experience.
* 3+ years’ experience supporting Revenue Cycle Management within an ambulatory EMR
*Preferred Education and Experience:*
* eClinicalWorks experience a plus
* eClinicalWorks certification a strong plus
* ITIL certification
* Project Management certification or training
*Full Time Benefits Summary:*
* Full time benefit-eligibility beginning the first of the month after hire
* Immediate 401(k) matching contribution with no vesting period
* Generous PTO offering with additional time off for volunteering
* Choice of multiple medical insurance plans to best meet your needs, with premiums as low as $8 per pay
* Access to Axia providers at little to no cost through Axia’s medical insurance
* Axia-paid life insurance, short term and long term disability
* Free counseling for colleagues and family members, including parents and parents-in-law
* Additional insurance options including dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, FSA, HSA, identity theft, long term care, pet insurance and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote