iTalent is seeking a *Senior Product Designer *to join our dynamic team of professional technology consultants. This is an exciting role and the individual selected will help our client reach their strategic initiatives. As a *Senior Product Designer*, you’ll be responsible for design focused on *E-commerce platforms, with a strong focus on basket and checkout experiences*, advocating for our users needs at every step of the product development cycle.
You’ll be an integral part of the Product Design Team, working with other UX Researchers, Product Designers, Product Managers, Analytics, Creative, Marketing, Market Research & Consumer Insights, and other business partners to create and improve experiences across web, apps (iOS and Android), stores (associate & customer facing in-store digital experiences), and other touch points (emerging technology).
*Required qualifications and skills*
* Demonstrated expertise in designing for E-commerce platforms, with a strong focus on basket and checkout experiences.
* Exhibits a proactive and self-motivated approach to work.
* Capable of taking ownership of projects and driving them from concept to completion.
* Demonstrates a high level of initiative to identify and address design challenges independently.
* Proficient in Figma with an emphasis on maintaining organized, clean, and well-documented design files
* Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate design decisions and rationale clearly.
* Comfortable collaborating with cross-functional teams, including product managers, developers, and other stakeholders.
* Portfolio showcasing a variety of successful ecommerce projects, including basket and checkout design solutions.
* Highlights the ability to solve complex UX challenges and deliver intuitive, visually appealing interfaces.
* Open to feedback and actively contributes to a collaborative, creative design process
* Work with product managers to identify opportunities, conceptualize new projects, and aid in the definition of requirements
* Work with program and project managers and estimate time requirements, set milestones, and meet deadlines
* Produce low fidelity sketches and flows to validate ideas at the concept stage
* Collaborate with creative department to ensure digital experiences are on-brand and in-step with other creative initiatives
* Build prototypes to test with users and convey desired interaction to stakeholders
* Work closely alongside a UX researcher to test proposed designs at concept, medium, and high fidelity/prototype phases
* Produce high fidelity pixel-perfect screen designs and provide detailed specifications and assets to developers
* Meet with engineering teams to convey desired interaction and participate in visual quality assurance process to ensure final products match design intent
* Contribute to a strong design system by establishing UI patterns and best practices for their use
*Preferred qualifications and skills*
* 3+ years of working experience in a related area
* Extensive and proven product design experience, across all platforms (Desktop, Mobile web, IOS and Android app designs)
* An outstanding portfolio that showcases world-class designs (preferred)
* Familiarity with JIRA, particularly for responding to questions from product management and engineering
* Power user of Figma with specific expertise in use of Design Systems and Libraries
* Ability to work with a team, supporting other designers, other projects, regularly sharing work, actively seeking out feedback and willingness to taking direction from senior designers
* Comfort in working with a design system and utilizing/modifying pre-designed patterns and components
* Comfort working with pencil and paper or whiteboard to quickly & collaboratively solve design challenges
* Strong initiative to seek out solutions to problems
* Familiarity with design best practices, trends, universal design principles
* Ability to work within tight technical constraints and budget
* Resourcefulness and ability to come up with simple yet elegant design solutions when engineering capacity is limited
*About iTalent Digital: *
*We are part of a *new generation of consulting and software development company that blends diversity, innovation, and integrity with real business results. Our structure rejects any strong hierarchy, empowering us to deliver excellent results. We are a woman- and minority-led firm. Every day, we challenge ourselves to be considerate, fair and to re-think what great outcomes mean for our customers. This permeates down to how we approach every interaction, on every project, for every client. You’ll thrive here if you are a dynamic self-starter, a difference-maker or someone who wants to deliver great results, without constraints.
*The iTalent Digital Experience:* Joining us means you’ll be part of our global community, you have a say about your own career journey, and you’ll get a chance to give back to causes that matter. You will experience working with Fortune 500 companies and high-performance teams across numerous industries. iTalent Digital offers our employees excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays, PTO, 401K + matching, networking & career learning and development programs. We are growing and we want to see you grow!
Visit https://www.italentdigital.com/careers to learn more about what working at iTalent can mean for you.
_All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law._ _iTalent is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact us at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information._
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 4 years
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote