Therapy Brands is the leading healthcare technology partner for mental, behavioral, and rehabilitative therapy. Our purpose-built and all-in-one practice management, data, and billing solutions drive exceptional clinical and financial outcomes.
Thousands of therapy practices rely on us as a trusted partner, to make their lives simpler and more efficient, improve revenue, and enable them to focus on patient care.
For more information, explore our solutions at therapybrands.com.
We are seeking a dedicated Compensation and Benefits Administrator who possesses a deep understanding of PeopleOps systems, ideally with Workday experience. The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining and updating labor law compliance materials, managing system requests and ticketing within Workday, handling billing tasks, and performing detailed data entry for our COBRA administration and other compensation and benefits systems.
- Labor Law Update: Stay current with federal and state labor law requirements and ensure that all company labor law posters are updated timely and displayed appropriately across all locations.
- Sharepoint/Intranet Report Updates: Manage and fulfill requests for report updates in Sharepoint, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of the data provided for internal stakeholders.
- Workday Ticketing: Serve as the first point of contact for Workday ticketing system, resolving issues and managing user requests efficiently to maintain smooth operation within the PeopleOps platform.
- Billing: Oversee the billing process related to compensation and benefits, ensuring accuracy in invoicing and payments, and resolving discrepancies as they arise.
- General Data Entry for COBRA: Execute meticulous data entry tasks for new hires and terminations in the COBRA system, ensuring all information is accurate and up to date.
- Data Entry for Compensation and Benefits Systems: Provide data entry support for various compensation and benefits systems and vendors, contributing to the integrity and reliability of our PeopleOps database
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven experience with PeopleOps systems, preferably Workday.
- Knowledge of labor law compliance and experience with updating labor law posters.
- Proficiency with Sharepoint and report generation.
- Strong skills in data entry with an emphasis on accuracy and detail.
- Experience in billing within a compensation and benefits context.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with various departments and vendors.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in compensation and benefits administration within PeopleOps.
While we’ve outlined some key qualities we typically seek, it’s essential to remember that there might be additional unique strengths and talents you possess that would make you an exceptional match for us, even if they’re not explicitly mentioned. Studies have consistently highlighted the significance of this principle, particularly for individuals from disenfranchised backgrounds, including women and other marginalized groups. These individuals often hesitate to apply unless they meet every single requirement, unlike their male counterparts who are more inclined to apply when they meet around 60% of the criteria.
The message we want to convey is that taking a leap of faith and applying can be incredibly rewarding. Your distinct abilities and perspectives could be exactly what we need to create a more diverse and inclusive team. So, don’t hesitate—apply today and let’s explore the exciting possibilities together!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Therapy Brands, Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging aren’t just words. We celebrate what makes us unique, foster an ecosystem of inclusion for all and harness our talents to promote diversity of thought and action in everything we do.
We instill Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging into the fabric of our CARING culture and business, as we strive to be recognized not only as the leader in healthcare technology, but also for our intentional efforts to promote a diverse community.
We will champion non-discriminatory practices throughout the employee and customer lifecycle; caring for every person regardless of race, national origin, color, religion, disability, sex, orientation, or familial status.
Therapy Brands is an equal opportunity employer.