The team at yacht aggregator and concierge service SEARADAR is looking for a lead to manage sales to new clients and reactivate the current base. We need a systematic person who can build, implement and monitor sales processes and improve the efficiency of the department.
– Collect and update onboarding materials;
– Review newbie deals and give feedback;
– Conduct 1-on-1 calls with managers;
– Connect newbies to other managers to see them doing their jobs;
– Provide access and accounts to candidates at launch;
– Regular audit of managers’ transactions with feedback;
– Daily calls, sales Jr. calls;
– Controlling churn, response rate, leads without tasks, cleaning of unnecessary tasks of managers, control of actions on the check-list;
– Sales analysis: dialogs, pushing techniques, time lag between pings;
– Regular feedback on the quality of leads;
– Control of vacations, days off so that the workflow does not slow down;
– Control of workload and throughput;
– Experience in sales B2B or B2C
– Ability to work efficiently in multitasking and high-speed mode.
– Experience in the tourism sector will be an advantage
– Our amazing young and active team has high expertise in building online businesses. We will be able to teach and share this expertise with successful candidates. We provide yacht-specific training.
– A decent salary + bonuses.
– The possibility of rapid growth in the company.
– Remote work.
– Working mode: Mon – Fri from 10 to 19 (GMT +1).
Concierge-service for sailors.
SEARADAR is a full-cycle online concierge service for sailors. We take care of all matters relating to yachts: itinerary and boat selection, communication with charter companies, paperwork, payments. You save client’s time and avoid unnecessary risks by entrusting the charter process to a professional operator.
We have assembled a real team of professionals and continue to develop.