Hello! In Eli Zeta Group, we’re reimagining how to make the world’s trendy and most-loved products accessible to everyone. Launched in Spain in 2016, we have been fully remote with team members in more than 20 countries. We own several branded stores that speak up to 7 languages, selling and shipping worldwide.
- Follow an existing workflow for ads production in the company
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval
- Communicating with clients about layout and design
- Reviewing the layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary
- Understand the conversion principles for social media ads
- Showcase your skills through a dynamic portfolio that highlights your ability to create visually compelling designs.
- Demonstrate a discerning eye for visual composition, ensuring your designs not only capture attention but also convey the intended message effectively.
- Proactive Initiative: Demonstrate a proactive approach to tasks and projects, taking the initiative to suggest improvements and explore creative solutions independently.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, brand identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Knowledge how to use Slack and Monday.com (similar to Asana or other PM tools)
- Develop product page design concepts that align with project requirements and contribute to an innovative and engaging online shopping experience.
- Collaborative mindset, actively contributing to team discussions and working harmoniously to achieve shared goals.
- Display an eagerness to learn and improve, staying updated with industry trends and incorporating new design techniques into your skill set.
- Unlimited growth in a team of passionate and enthusiastic marketers
- Fully remote position with flexible working schedule
- Possibility to receive a bonus based on performance as you grow