Do you have strong analytical and strategic thinking skills? Are you reliable, detail-oriented and self-motivated? Are you ready to embark on a new adventure with an organization working with clients to help transform the processes?
We are Sutherland, and we now seek a number of Staff Accountants to join our Financial Transformation Practice on a contract basis and deliver a variety of accounting services for a large oil & gas company specializing in Hydrocarbon Management. These are hybrid positions that will last approximately six months and will require people to come into the Tulsa office on a regular basis.
Positions are available in some of the following areas:
- Accounts Payable/Financial Reporting
- Vendor Management
These jobs offer competitive rates starting at $20/hour
- Up to 3 years of experience
- A bachelor’s degree in related field; a CPA is a plus for some positions
- Proficiency with MS office; strong grasp of fundamental accounting concepts and knowledge of GAAP
- The ability to effectively review financial data and produce related reports and standards
- Strong customer service/interpersonal skills
- Some positions require A/P experience, with knowledge of/experience with SAP, Ariba and Salesforce software a strong plus.
- Oil & Gas industry experience is preferred.
- Ability to work in the office on a regular basis
IMPORTANT NOTE: This job is open only to residents of the United States, and you must be authorized to work in the US in order to be considered for employment.
As a digital transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers globally, across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 35 years.
EEOC and Veteran Documentation
During employment, employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.
At times, government agencies require periodic reports from employers on the sex, ethnicity, handicap, veteran and other protected status of employees. The purpose of this Administrative EEO Record is for statistical analysis only and is used to comply with government record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements. Periodic reports are made to the government on the following information. The completion of the Administrative EEO record is optional. If you choose to volunteer the requested information, please note that all
Administrative EEO Records are kept in a Confidential File and are not part of your Application for Employment or Personnel file.
Please note: YOUR COOPERATION IS VOLUNTARY. INCLUSION OR EXCLUSION OF ANY DATA WILL NOT AFFECT ANY EMPLOYMENT DECISION.