With millions of diners, tens of thousands of restaurants, and 23+ years of experience, OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG), is an industry leader with a unique insight into the world of hospitality. We champion restaurants, bars, wineries, and other venues around the world, helping them attract guests, manage capacity, improve operations and maximize revenue.
Every employee at OpenTable has a tangible impact on what we do and how we do it. You’ll also be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK’s portfolio of travel brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined.
Hospitality is all about taking care of others, and it defines our culture. You’ll work in a welcoming and inclusive environment, and get the benefits, flexibility, and support you need to succeed.
In this role, you will:
OpenTable is seeking a dynamic Program Specialist, Everboarding Programs to join our RSS Enablement team. The Program Specialist will be responsible for driving the development and execution of role-specific enablement programs and strategies post employee onboarding to ensure our sales and service teams are equipped with the knowledge, tools, and resources necessary to achieve and exceed their customer success targets. This role is instrumental in optimizing the performance of our sales and service organization and contributing to the company’s continued growth. This resource aligns cross functionally with business stakeholders to understand their learning needs and then delivers on these objectives through partnership with the Instructional Design team as well as Subject Matter Experts.
The Program Specialist is responsible for rolling out and driving high adoption of their respective enablement programs within the field. Their strong background in learning and training allows them to influence decisions and identify continuous improvement of opportunities through analytics and measurement, enlisting continuous innovation.
- Design, implement and lead role-specific learning paths / programs that enable Account Executives on the Restaurant Sales & Services team to achieve its potential post new hire onboarding, including training on product releases, ongoing professional development, and ongoing soft skills training (Everboarding).
- Collaborate with field leadership to identify knowledge and skills gaps across their teams, and build strategies to close those gaps.
- Organize ongoing training sessions to enhance the internal knowledge base of the RSS team, ensuring they are well-versed in product details, sales strategies, and soft skills.
- Establish metrics/assessments to measure performance of all curricula and learning programs; Implement processes to collect information on post-program behavior adoption of learners to ensure learning retention and results; Evaluate data and summarize effectiveness; recommend training or process modifications.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing to deliver quality and up-to-date training programs and materials about OpenTable’s products and services
- Lead respective project plans and timelines; coordinate training events when needed; create and distribute communication for respective learning solutions.
- Partner with Revenue Operations to develop content for and train on technologies that drive productivity for RSS teams.
Please apply if:
- 3-5+ years in a Program Management or Enablement Role
- 2+ years Sales or Sales Enablement experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Learning & Development, or a related field
- Experience in SaaS companies.
- Record of building and leading high-impact enablement programs.
- Excellence in facilitating workshops, delivering presentations.
- Experience in implementing training measurement processes.
- Understanding of adult learning theory, learning design, and best-in-class learning and development strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of sales processes, buyer’s journey and sales systems.
- Detail oriented and analytical nature, capable of understanding and implementing various data inputs to guide decision making.
- Intermediate knowledge of best solutions and standard processes in the sales enablement space
- Critical thinking and intuition for business.
- Effective communication and documentation abilities
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 30% to support global training initiatives
A few of the benefits you get at OpenTable—
- Work from (almost) anywhere; wherever you do your best work
- Focus on mental health and well-being
- Company paid therapy sessions through SpringHealth
- Company paid subscription to HeadSpace
- Company-wide weeks off each year – the whole team fully recharges (and returns without a pile-up of work!)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Generous paid vacation + time off for your birthday
- Paid volunteer time
- Health, dental & vision plans
- 401k with company match
- Focus on your career growth
- Enriched learning and development opportunities
- Leadership development
- Access to thousands of on-demand e-learnings
Note for Connecticut Residents: To receive estimated salary range information for this role pursuant to Connecticut’s “An Act Concerning the Disclosure of Salary Range for a Vacant Position”, email CTCareers@kayak.com. You must include the name of the position in your request.
There are a variety of factors that go into determining a salary range, including but not limited to external market benchmark data, geographic location, and years of experience sought/required. The range for this United States located role is $110,000-$120,000USD
In addition to a competitive base salary, roles are eligible for additional compensation and benefits including: annual cash bonus; health benefits; flexible spending account; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off (including PTO, paid sick leave, medical leave, bereavement leave, floating holidays and paid holidays); and parental leave and benefits.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
OpenTable aspires to be a workplace that reflects the diverse communities we serve and a culture that is inclusive and welcoming. Hiring people with different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas is critical to innovation and to how we deliver great experiences for our users and our partners. Representation matters.
We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
“Remote work allowed”