Fora Financial is a technology enabled, leading provider of flexible financing to small and medium sized businesses. Since our inception in 2008, we have supported more than 55,000 merchants nationwide with over $4 billion of capital used for a variety of purposes, from funding everyday operating expenses to managing cash flow gaps to facilitating business expansion, and much more. Leveraging our proprietary technology, Fora Financial is able to deliver capital to our customers via a streamlined and simple process that can be completed in as little as 24 hours, compared with the weeks or even months it often takes for a business to receive a bank loan.
Over the past fourteen years, Fora Financial has grown from two founders in a small Manhattan workspace to a company of nearly 150 employees with new offices in New York and Miami. Fora Financial prides itself on being a partner-centric organization, offering a customized funding approach, collaborating with our small-business customers to understand their needs in a dynamic and ever-changing economic environment.
We are seeking an experienced *Data Quality Analyst* to develop procedures to enhance the accuracy and integrity of our organization’s data. You will be performing data analysis, collaborating with data engineers, data scientists, and business stakeholders to enhance the quality and consistency of our enterprise data.
To ensure success as a Data Quality Analyst, you should exhibit extensive knowledge of data analysis techniques and experience in a similar role. A top-notch data quality analyst will be someone whose data analysis expertise results in reliable information for company executives.
* Performing statistical tests on large datasets to determine data quality and integrity.
* Evaluating system performance and design, as well as its effect on data quality.
* Collaborating with database developers to improve data collection and storage processes.
* Running data queries to identify coding issues and data exceptions, as well as cleaning data.
* Gathering data from primary or secondary data sources to identify and interpret trends.
* Reporting data analysis findings to management to inform business decisions and prioritize information system needs.
* Documenting processes and maintaining data records.
* Adhering to best practices in data analysis and collection.
* Keeping abreast of developments and trends in data quality analysis.
*What you should have:*
* Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, information management, or equivalent experience.
* At least 5 years of experience in data analysis.
* Expert proficiency in programming languages, including Structured Query Language (SQL)
* In-depth knowledge of statistical methods and tests.
* Extensive experience with statistical packages, such as MS Excel, SAS, and SPSS
* Exceptional analytical skills.
* Advanced problem-solving skills.
* Knowledge of best practices in data analysis.
* A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills particularly those that apply to a big data environment.
* Familiarity with data warehousing concepts and best practices.
*What we would love you to have:*
* Familiarity with Snowflake and Snow-SQL
* Familiarity with data lakes and storage solutions in Azure or AWS
* NoSQL experience
* Salesforce Exposure
*Why Fora Financial?*
* Attractive company subsidized Medical, Dental, and Vision plans with leading insurance providers
* 401k Plan with Company Match
* Gym Reimbursement for Employees on Medical Plans
* Life Insurance at No Cost to Employees
* Generous Time Off Plan
* Flexible Spending and Commuter Benefits
\*Remote Opportunity – Working in Eastern US Time Zone\*
Fora Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Commuter assistance
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in New York, NY 10018