Welcome! You made it to the job description page!
Are you an expert at prospecting, developing, and closing your sales targets? If so we are looking for you to join us REMOTELY as a Business Development Manager in India.
Aryng is a Silicon-Valley based data science consulting company with clients like Google, JMSMuckers, Regeneron, GE, and Batelco. Here are our core values.
- We have a non-hierarchical, highly collaborative, super transparent work culture. We all know what everyone is working on, where we are going, and how we are doing.
- We are all learners, entrepreneurial, and love growth.
- We are super talented and are known in the industry as a SWAT data science team
We are hiring a full-time, fully remote, Business Development Manager who has experience in B2B services sales for US/UK market and would be responsible for developing and executing all sales activities including designing the sales funnel, qualifying prospects, engaging and nurturing prospects through the funnel, preparing pitches and sending proposals
We have a flexible remote work policy in India. Work from the beautiful beaches of Goa or your ancestral village, we are all good so long as you have a good internet connection and stable power supply.
The Sales and Business Development Manager will be working with different stakeholders like CEO, Marketing etc.
- Lead the end-to-end sales process, from prospecting to deal closure
- Conduct thorough research, send hyper-personalized targeted emails, engage effectively on LinkedIn, and deliver compelling presentations to attract target organizations’ leadership
- Consistently nurture leads and build a network of highest level executives
- Gain in-depth business knowledge to effectively address prospect pain points
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders – CEO, Marketing, Analytics etc. to ensure successful deal closures.
- Exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets for revenue growth.
- Contribute to the strategic planning and execution of BD and Sales functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field; Master’s preferred
- 3-5 years of B2B international sales experience, preferably with startup experience
- Proactive, results-driven leader with a knack for identifying engagement opportunities with prospects.
- Strong analytical mindset, capable of data-driven decision-making.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Robust social presence, with a focus on LinkedIn
- An innovator in establishing and nurturing trust-based relationships through creative methods
- Highly organized in their business development approach.
- Willing to be hands-on and execute strategies effectively.
- Proficient at strategic thinking, demonstrates patience, and possesses an entrepreneurial spirit.
This role requires mandatory overlap hours with teams in the U.S. from – 8 am – 12 pm PST
Check out our website to learn more at www.Aryng.com
- Flexible work hours
- Rapidly Growing Company
- Awesome work culture
- Learn From Experts
- Work-life Balance
- Competitive Salary
- Executive Presence
- End to End Problem Solving
- 50%+ Tax Benefit
- 100% Remote company
Aryng is a global data science consulting and advising company focused on enterprises and startups looking for fast growth and real business impact. Using state-of-the-art AI and ML capabilities, we have built the entire data architecture for many of our clients and provided impactful solutions to help them make informed decisions.
Parallelly, we specialize in data literacy and have served Fortune 500 companies like Comcast, Google, JMSmuckers, Regeneron, and Blue Cross Blue Shield to build data-centric DNA for these organizations.
Our proprietary patented framework, BADIR, is a revolutionary tool that helps us solve complex business problems quickly and effectively. Till date, we have implemented BADIR in hundreds of enterprises and have delivered an impact of more than $200m.
The Founder and CEO of our company, Piyanka Jain, is a recognized thought leader in the Data Science and Analytics industry. She was the former Head of Business Analytics for PayPal – North America. Among her many contributions to Forbes, HBR, Predictive Analytics World, etc. She’s also a bestselling author.
Aryng is based in Silicon Valley, California and serves global clients with the best of talent from all over the world. We have partnered with growing businesses and expansion stage startups like Life360, Next Trucking, Spreedly, FCTI, Simple Bank, KIVA, and many more.
Blogs : https://aryng.com/blog/
Videos : https://www.youtube.com/@aryng
Podcasts : https://aryng.com/podcast
Start your data transformation journey today!